Proud I met my mini goal

Options
KiyaK
KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
I'm catching myself already getting caught up in the rush of trying to reach my NEXT goal, so I wanted to take a moment to celebrate what I've accomplished so far!

I'm 5'6" & 29 years old. Started at 165lbs at the beginning of the year with a gaol weight of 140. I had the mini goal of reaching 150lbs by the time I left for my 12 day vacation to Italy on July 8th. I anticipated gaining a little on vacation because of amazing Italian gelato & pasta, so I set myself the second mini goal of getting back to 150lbs by July 31st.

Not only did I hit 150 by the time I left, I gained ZERO weight on vacation! (Ended up with stress stomach, which sucked, but certainly stopped me from overeating) I actually hit 147.5lbs by July 31!

Feeling proud of myself for getting back at it after getting back from vacation & keeping the momentum going. Woo!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!