woohoo! seeing results!

Options
The scale hasn't budged much but just having a baby 5 weeks ago I don't care. BUT I have my shorts that last year were tight...and after I had my baby they wouldn't do up...NOW they fit!

I have been watching my calories (not breast feeding) at 1200-1400 calories a day for 4 weeks and yay! The scale really doesn't matter

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby and I'm happy for your success! Still have to add that (depending how tall you are) 1200-1400 seems aggressive. Especially since you are already in your pre baby shorts, you might want to up your calories consumed. You're going to need your energy to look after that wee one.
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Sometimes we'll lose on the scale, sometimes we'll lose inches. Either one is a step in the right direction.
  • rghataora
    rghataora Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's great news! I had a baby 3 months ago and I'm desperate to lose the weight! Tomorrow I begin training with a personal trainer.
  • babypunkprincess
    babypunkprincess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    rghataora wrote: »
    That's great news! I had a baby 3 months ago and I'm desperate to lose the weight! Tomorrow I begin training with a personal trainer.

That's exciting!! Good luck! And congrats on your baby!
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
    I'm glad you're seeing success and feeling motivated!
    Pay attention to how you're feeling and don't be ashamed to make adjustments to your plan if it's necessary.
    Best of luck to you!