Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

My first time was _______ . . .

Options
molligg
molligg Posts: 4 Member
tell us about your first time! whether it was your first kiss, first time getting a job or car, getting down 'n' dirty, or the first time trying to lose some weight! have fun!

Replies

• girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    First car I got I didn't realize the gas gauge didn't work and it broke down in the middle of the road when driving it home (ran out of gas). I should have been suspicious when they drove it out to me. *facepalm*
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was at a friend's house middle of the day, drinking Micky Big Mouths while ditching school! :flushed:
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    First time I was at a gym, was three months a go. I go ,off and on.
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    First down and dirty was painful. Teeth hurt.
  • Payton_T_Rink_12
    Payton_T_Rink_12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First date. First kiss. First chitty-chitty-bang-bang... 19 years old... All in one night... Yeeeaaaa...
  • Coffeebeenz
    Coffeebeenz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    First attempt at getting my lisence (there were 3 more attempts after this): I was panicked because my car was making this horrific sound while my instructor stared me down from the passenger seat. I eventually realized I was just sitting there revving the engine with the car in Park. By the time I put it in Drive, I was a lost cause. Immediately drove over the curb, turning right...

But now I'm an excellent driver :# *Rain Man voice*
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    First time I got drunk was at 14 and on sloe gin, I still can't drink that stuff to this day.
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    first hole-in-one ... still waiting.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I dated my first "fit" guy, from my gym (bad I know). It was horrible.
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    First rock concert ... Jefferson Starship.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    First hole in one March 27,2016
    vfe7b6u48rqh.jpeg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    First time I got drunk was at 14 and on sloe gin, I still can't drink that stuff to this day.

First time I got drunk I was 15 and drank a whole bottle of Tekillya! I'm lucky that my 96 pound self at the time didnt die! I too haven't been able to drink tequila ever in my life! Those Margaritas look so damned good too! :'(
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    The first time I ever felt a little bit skinny was after having the flu for several days when I was a teenager. What a revelation... my stomach felt empty and didn't stick out!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My first time driving alone in my dad's car with my brand new license, I hit a fence. I didn't damage the car. Back in the 80's cars were made to handle a few bumps. My daughter's first time driving alone with her new license, she hit the same fence. She ripped the mirror off of Dad's new car though. Like mother, like daughter!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    The first time I drove a car, I hit a mail box..fortunately it was my mom's mailbox...unfortunately, I was 12 at the time.
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    first hole-in-one ... still waiting.

I do have this one down...didn't even see the ball go in as I was picking up my tee. Father-in-law can't stand it!
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    First time I tried beer I was 7 and it was PBR. Not a pleasant experience
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    PBR has always been an unpleasant experience

First time I smoked marijuana, I threw up....second last/ time, same effect
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    first concert - aerosmith. i still love them!
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    First time I traveled out of the U.S. was to Canada (easy because I lived in Michigan!)