I just want to say......

Options
nomeejerome
nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
thank you to all the people who have been around MFP for a long time and share their knowledge and experience with others. I also want to thank you for calling out the bull crap in the main forums, not sugar coating things and making real information available to everybody. I have not been around MFP as long as so many others, but I have learned so much from the ones who offer their advice/guidance etc. and have the science to back it up. I appreciate it. OK....that is all......back to gifs, being called a bully, or debating loss of LBM during sickness and protein intake with......oh nevermind. Have a great Friday. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    whos-awesome-youre-awesome.jpeg?w=500
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    QxTD6.gif
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    I want to thank the people who convinced me to fit a Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger into my dinner tonight after my workout. I look forward to it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :heart: :drinker:
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Kissa$$
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank god for not making me a woman and the terrible plumbing issues that comes with it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I would like to thank god for not making me a woman and the terrible plumbing issues that comes with it.

You should be thankful! Ugh!

Been sick as a dog all week! :sick:

My uterus and I are not friends!
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options

+1

hi taunto. You are ever so wise.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Every one of these peoople is worth 10 that we've run off...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

I hear that! But you DID make me laugh! :laugh:
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I want to thank the people who convinced me to fit a Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger into my dinner tonight after my workout. I look forward to it.

Report back on that one plz
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    EpicDropkick.gif
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

omg that looks amazing.. I would love to hear how it really is.

Taunto you are clearly a wise man beyond your years!
  • dennik15
    dennik15 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

Not friends? I effing hate mine for exactly 5 days per month. I hate it so much I tried to give it to my husband a couple of weeks ago. He made the sign of the cross and said no way in hell would he take it even for a million bucks. :sad:
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options

Best thing I did was get that sucker taken out! Ain't got time for that :wink: :laugh:
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options

A farking men to that.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Best thing I did was get that sucker taken out! Ain't got time for that :wink: :laugh:

Unfortunately, that won't solve my problem unless I'm ready to give up the whole sha-bang.

I like my ovaries... they like me. Or maybe they don't since they cause the problem. :grumble:

I wish they liked me.
  • nomeejerome
    Options
    Kissa$$

Only when my glass of Jameson is empty :laugh:
  • nomeejerome
    Options

lucky lucky lucky

and you don't have to go every year to get the oil checked
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

There are benefits that make up for it :tongue: