The 7 Day Perfect Macros Challenge - August 2016

Options
WillpowerBurton
WillpowerBurton Posts: 65 Member

Welcome to @willburton174 's 7 DAY PERFECT MACROS CHALLENGE!!!

I recently completed this self-imposed challenge just to see if it was possible, and guess what?! IT TOTALLY IS!!!
I would like to issue the challenge of matching my 7 straight days of NAILING your macro-nutrient goals PERFECTLY.

The format will be:
1. Post a screen shot daily of your in-app macro pie chart with your PERFECT MACROS.
You will have to take the screen shot TWO DAYS AFTER though so that it will show the DATE (otherwise it will only show "Today" or "Yesterday" and that cannot be verified, you understand).
sj85hwq42nsa.jpg
2. Once you've completed the 7 days, post a screenshot of your weekly average bar graph.
f3q3sg5puzdf.png
(Spicing up your screenshots IS NOT expected, but is encouraged :wink: )
3. Beyond the first week, feel free to keep posting your dailies/weeklies! If this challenge ends up being ongoing, there will be a leaderboard for who has the highest number of days in a row.

PRIZES:
  • The first person to MEET my challenge, will receive an MS Paint drawn picture of WHATEVER they request!!!
  • The second person will receive a personally dedicated HAIKU about WHATEVER they request!!!
  • The first person to BEAT my 7 days will receive a little song dedicated to them!!!

I seriously hope someone not only meets but exceeds my personal best!
In the name of friendly competition, let's push each other to achieve macro-nutrient domination!