Trying to find motivation and lose a few pounds

Options
Hi All, I have been on MFP a few years and I never seemed to get the hang of it. I lost a lot of weight a few years back, and became ultra lean. I have gained some over the last year and half and I am really determined to shift them, but my motivation seems to have vanished! Would love to add a few friends for motivation and accountability :p give me an add if you're in the same boat :)

Replies

• lancelyell
    lancelyell Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. Happy to help and motivate
  • deeR504
    deeR504 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same boat, smallest I had gone down to was 116pds then went up to 136 for several years. At 136 & 5feet 4inches the weight looked better on me then when I was 116 however, I have gained over 20pds in the past 2years. I have had a hard emotional struggle with my family and body has begun to feel it. Currently I just find no motivation to begin working out
  • alexasunter
    alexasunter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I add you all? MFP has always been private but now I think I need motivation and support from others! Trying to lose 20 lbs but have hit a plateau! I've been running every morning for 35 minutes but it almost seems pointless since I'm not losing... However, I'm not gaining either! :)
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Clothes help motivate me, try on something a little tight, and make a plan to fit it, go for it you going to like the way you feel!