Need to lose 130 pounds!

Options
2»

Replies

• jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivational friends! I'm 220 and looking to gain a healthy lifestyle. I'm tired of having to worry about everything, and not being able to shop in the places I want.

I also like Sailor Moon!
  • halii3053
    halii3053 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I joined very recently and would like to friend you all as you all sound like really amazing people who all share the same dilemma as me! I am currently 235 pounds and want to be around 1601bs so need good people to help me on my journey and in return will happily give you guys the motivation you ever want/need from me!
  • aplayanotalova
    aplayanotalova Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI everyone I am almost 31 and 265 pounds my weight has gone up an down my whole life an I defiently need a life time life style instead of yoyoing all the time I am at my heaviest weight and need some motivation to help me or if someone wants to go for walks with me even if its just on the phone I use to work out with my best friend but he past away an since then i have put on almost 100 pounds so time to get motivated if any one would like to help me feel free to add me I live in the up state ny area
  • notquittingthistime1984
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started at 359 and am down my first 10lbs. Anybody can add me, I'm going to be around for awhile! ;)
  • barbhutson10
    barbhutson10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi friends just starting again feel free to add me we all need support