Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The struggle is real!! My intro.

Options
rpbouk
rpbouk Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2016 in Fun and Games
I am R, I like long walks on beach, romance dinners on my yacht off the coast of somewhere in Italy. Playing volleyball wearing my cute navy blue boy shorts rocking my open button down shirt sporting my Shamar Moore look alike six pack abs having the ….wait no that’s not me that was a dream I was having last night, “damn” back to reality. Let me start over; first let me say this Life is a big B@#%*! that will find ways to just keep kicking you down! Am not saying am perfect, WHO is? And those of you reading this that think you are “HMM”!!

Any who like I said am R, fill name is on a need to know basics “ITS A LOT OF CRAZY IN THE WORLD” am 30 years old soon to be 31 next month “SIGH” not saying that’s a bad thing just when you set goals for life and haven’t complete not a DAMN one sighing as years go on is the best option. But back to main point I have decided to start writing my weight loss journey on the weekly, the title is to be determined still I was thinking of the name “Losing the best part of my ASSet!!” But then I realized it’s not just my *kitten* am losing its tits, stomach, thigh, neck fat, wing arm “Those definitely need to go!!” Even though I feel my *kitten* is the best part my asset “brings the MEN to yard!!” Sorry am one of the people were I’ll be writing what am thinking at the moment and there’s no take backs!!

So where do I start…. Well it’s August 2016 “WOW has time flied!!” I started working out late last year with one of my best friend “hey Gurl!!” and well of course we fail off during the holiday time and rather than dealing with the snow and cold after work we went with the better option the couch/bed in a warm a house surrounding ourselves with food and TV “WHO could turn that down!!” and then when trying to get back started up this is when my saying LIFE IS A BIG B comes in at, I get laid off and of course that didn’t help  then to make so much more worse try adding living in an environment so depressing & stressful, suicide is climbing up on your to-do list and above that is homicide. WORD of Advice NEVER move in with your hoarding mother and DD brother after you are certain age you’ll find yourself looking at an episode of Snap on lifetime and saying the next episode is going to be about you “SMH”. So I made a change in March 2016 I moved, even though I told myself next I was going to move I wanted it to be in a another state to get a fresh start on own just me and TY “Dog”, Yea that dream went right out the F***ing window when I realized I hit the highest weight “400 + pounds” I ever been “OMG!!”. So I decided it best to settle my *kitten* in the same city and move in with an ex roommate SOOOOOOOO not what I wanted for the next steps in my life “but hey currently it’s so bad” around the time I moved I also started my new job at the same time. Yay right?? NO!!! Talk about draining, to go from being unemployed for months to moving and starting a job on the same week “UGH”, so needless to say my workout journey didn’t being then I ate the fridge and cabinets out and lounged around for about month “You judging me? We’ve all been there!!”.

Moving on, bout time mid-April something came over me I don’t know what it was maybe it was that dream I had of being around a tone of sexy men at a night club getting a drink from the bar and walking through cowards of these sexy skinny *kitten* then realizing that my PHAT *kitten* literary!! knotted over a table trying to squeeze through some rude *kitten* skinny *kitten* then all eyes are on you, OOHHHH wait no that wasn’t a dream that really happened “Talk about embarrassed!!” So here I am today 65 lbs down “currently 344lbs” and still have a long way to go.

Well I hope you enjoyed my brief introduction please believe there’s way more to tell, I figure I share a little more behind the scenes “wink!! Wink!!” on weekly journey next week, plus am at work and from looking at my e-mail I and flashing voicemail light I have tone of work to get done!! Oh and free to add me and share your workout or thoughts!!, just stay out my food diary its working a progress ….