are you a 30 something gal with 30lb to lose?

Options

Replies

• Bambalina_1
    Bambalina_1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 30 year old with 40lbs to lose....Can I jump on this band wagon

I want to lose the weight in a year :)
  • saracoulson
    saracoulson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and am definitely in need of losing 30lbs x
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    hello,

I'm 33 and my ultimate goal is to lose 115 but i'm only focusing on losing 30 in 4 months. I have set quarterly goals for now.

Sashoi
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    That sounds like me, back in February! I reached my goal by the end of May. Add me if you like, and I can share my journey with you:)
  • iheartnewyork
    iheartnewyork Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the replies, supports and adds. i went a little off plan last night (Friday night) and was beating myself up about it. Now reading all your messages, i am motivated to get back on track today! Not sure what a 30/30 club is but id love to start one for whoever would like to join.... a little help?
  • christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    im rt there w/ all of u ....please add me as well ...just started back to MFP yesterday :)
  • maritimejellybean
    maritimejellybean Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh hello! 32 here, and looking to lose 30 - 40 lbs and get fit. I don't have a specific fimeline in mind, but sooner is definitely better than later.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is active with an open diary and will provide encouragement and support (as I am the biggest cheerleader for my friends, you will see) can request me. Please be sure to include a message in the request or it will be denied.

I would like to lose a minimum of an additional 14 pounds. I will have my body fat re-tested at that point to see if I want to lose anymore or just continue to work on re-comp. Depending on how I look and feel (and the BF %) I might want to lose an additional 18 pounds after that. I don't have a time line, this is a marathon not a sprint.

I'm 31, and will be 32 next month. I run and do stronglifts, and follow leangains IF.
  • Lalagregg12
    Lalagregg12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and looking to lose 30 lbs by my 30th birthday which is in less than 6 months. I can't seem to be able to drop a pound, in 2 weeks I dropped 5lbs and then today I'm up 3! It makes me want to cry. :(
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow...looks like im the fatty here :-D

Would be happy to join you on your journey

No, I think that's me.....

I'm 32... started with 66 to lose, now having 50 left to go. Be happy to friend and support anyone ! :drinker:
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 32, looking to lose about 30 pounds as well. I've lost 30 already, so I am pretty much halfway there. Feel free to add if you like, I keep my diary open for friends and I consistently work out about 5 days a week Right now I do three strength days + cardio days, two just cardio days...I like to run with my daughter in the stroller, go to group exercise classes, do circuits on machines at the gym, and I am always looking for ideas.

Goals for the time being - put heavy lifting back in my routine - I have a pretty solid workout regimen but have steered from really pushing to add more weight because I've had a couple of injuries which seem to be resolved now. I have been packing on a lot of muscle (I shrunk significantly and lost 3% of my body fat in the last few months without losing a single pound!) so I know I'm doing something right :)
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey girls hey!! I just turned 31 2 weeks ago and have another 20 or so to loose. I have already lost 15lbs since April. Keep up the good work ladies!! We CAN do this!!
  • SweetSindelle
    SweetSindelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 33 looking to lose 50lbs to start with. I just joined MFP and could definitely use a support system. :)
  • jamie541
    jamie541 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Everyone has off days, it's getting back on track that's important! :) I'm new to MFP so I'm not sure exactly how "Groups" work, but there is a tab at the top of the page - then go to "add new group". Sort of a smaller forum with like minded members - there's ones for people doing specific eating/fitness plans, similar goals, in the same country, etc. You can set challenges, have weekly weigh ins, our own little section for success stories, that type of stuff. :)
  • lcransaw
    lcransaw Posts: 95
    Options
    Add me!
  • jeninfl
    jeninfl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and have lost about 20. Would like to lose 50-60 more. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm 37 and have about 35lbs to lose.
  • tremenza
    tremenza Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 32 and have about 30 to lose. Would be happy with 20lbs in 3 months I think! Anything to be honest would be great!
    I did really well on MFP last year Aug - Nov I lost about 20 lbs dropped a dress size etc....then got glandular fever so lost my way with diet and exercise. Xmas, birthdays, family visiting and all of that weight plus more has come back on.

Just can't get back on the wagon, so am hoping this is it and if I have some fellow MFP'ers to help me along the way that would be amazing!

I know it's do-able, I know how to do it....so maybe I should just do it! I can't allow myself another summer trying to plan outfits to cover up a the beach and not go swimming. have lived in Oz for 4 years and never worn a bikini/swimsuit here.

So good luck everyone & I look forward to seeing how we all do!!
  • danivee33
    danivee33 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm 30, this is my second time here as well. Looking to lose 40 pounds or more. My diary is open to the public, feel free to have a look and you can add me if you like.
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Also me! Happy to accept any friend requests and encourage and support you!