rebel_26
rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
edited August 2016 in Chit-Chat
Chicken stir fry approx 450 caloriesv174v54jbigh.jpeg

Replies

• rebel_26
    Options
    I haven't had a burger in such a long time..i was jealous when I saw hamburger...not so much when I saw cardboard lol.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    a really skimpy PB&J that I made to fit into my measly calorie allotment. X(
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It will be a banana and a Kind bar.
  • MiMi_5151
    MiMi_5151 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night's dinner. Roasted piquillo peppers (jarred, Delallo brand) stuffed with ground chicken seasoned with garlic, onion, and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (then mixed with bread crumbs and manchego cheese before stuffing inside peppers). I stuffed the peppers with the chicken mixture and baked in the oven until they were warmed through. The MFP calculator says it's 231 calories, 24 g protein, 12 g carb (1 g sugar), and 14 g fat (serving size: 3 stuffed peppers).
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Thats a good lunch Mimi!

Mine claims to have 75 g protein (12 oz chicken), 23g carbs (most is from the sauce) , 6 g fat .

I built mine in the app ala carte as opposed to a recipe since I didnt know about the recipe section so I cannot see the sugar content for just this meal with how it was input into the lunch section.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Standard lunch on work days. A smart one frozen meal with a fiber one bar. I am nothing if not consistent
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I had 4 ounces of leftover grilled chicken from last night, 1/2 cup of cucumber, and half of a gala apple. Pretty tasty.
  • Ccano88
    Ccano88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    4oz of my homemade tuna and approx. 15 baked jalapeño chips
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Turkey & Bacon Cobb Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing.
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Ccano88 wrote: »

tell me more about these baked Jalepeno chips please.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Homemade pizza with marinara sauce, onions, bacon, jalapenos and cheese. I like to make homemade pizza crust on the weekends and store them in the freezer. They make lunch so easy. I just look in the fridge and see what we have to put on them. Last week we didn't have marinara so we just had cheese, fresh tomatoes, pepperoni and banana peppers on top. It was so good.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »

That does sound good. I wonder if there is an online recipe for this? ...going to look now. I don't think we have a Schlotzky around here anymore.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    huge bowl of three different kinds of cereal

and a bag of fresh string beans
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Nothing... I brought a Lean Cuisine to work, one that USED TO BE my favorite (they were on sale at the grocery store this week) Anyway, apparently they changed the recipe since I last had it and it was full of cilantro (YUK)

I am one of those people who tastes what a stink bug smells like when I eat cilantro, not anything delicious like some others do.

I had to trash it :/
    nvcg1yi0wobm.jpg

th.jpg 17.1K
  • hankpick77
    hankpick77 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    Two orders of lightly sauced microwaveable steamed veggies, Tuscan medley or something like that
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Madras lentils.
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

Are you in the US? A lot of grocery stores (typically the higher-end ones) sell baked jalapeno chips. They're amazing. And now I want some.
  • Carbybarbie
    Carbybarbie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sweet chilli chicken baked potato and salad no idea how to add a photo of it
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options

Are you in the US? A lot of grocery stores (typically the higher-end ones) sell baked jalapeno chips. They're amazing. And now I want some.

I was wondering if this is what she meant or if she actually made some baked jalapeno chips out of fresh peppers like I've seen recipes for baked zucchini chips.
  • rebel_26
    Options

I was wondering if this is what she meant or if she actually made some baked jalapeno chips out of fresh peppers like I've seen recipes for baked zucchini chips.

As was I . If it's just potato chips not interested