Replacement Friends Wanted

Options
I went though my friends list today and deleted so many people for not logging in for a month or more so I guess I need some replacements.

I am 5' 4" 36 yr old woman. I have currently lost 11 lbs and am looking to loose another 35-40 lbs. I am not perfect but I do have more good days than bad days. I would like to add people who are encouraging and motivational but not afraid to give me a kick in the rear when needed.

If this sounds like you add me please! :wink:

Replies

• Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm 5 foot 3, 35, and I have lost 12 lbs with 13 more to go. I'm active on MFP daily.
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I just did the same thing with my profile a few days ago. I also have around 40 pounds to go.
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I log in daily but I follow CICO/IIFYM... I'm also all about "no-filter"; I don't sugar coat so if you're not okay w/ that I'm not the right "friend" for you.
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Oh and I'm 40, 5'1" and 1/2 and have lost 30 pounds and have kept it off for over 9 months.
  • danicanash
    danicanash Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I'm 37, 5'6", have lost 22lbs and want to lose another 23lbs or so. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily (for a year so far). I'm down 66 lbs with 36 left to go.
  • divermom12
    divermom12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm serious about my logging. I'm 5'3" weight 151 & have about 15 ponds to lose. I also run a lot & crosstrain on weights etc. I just turned 40.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....5'3" and want to lose another 30 lbs.....lost 16 so far
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Did the same. Add me! I'm 5'1 and need to lose 25 lbs. I'm just starting...again.