Looking for P90X3 buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• benu85
    benu85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Had a long weekend away and although I planned to carry on, it just didn't happen :( I'm back on it with week Total Synergistics this morning though and a refreshed meal plan that fits the program. Found TS this morning pretty good, felt as though my ability with some of the moves had improved which is satisfying!
  • tqsmith75
    tqsmith75 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a good workout. Fell short with my calories but most of everything I ate was clean. My Fitbit showed I didn't burn many calories which was disappointing because I felt like I was pushing myself.
  • tqsmith75
    Options
    Agility X was awesome...I didnt stop and watch, but I did modify! Week 3 halfway done!
  • RobertWhite1
    RobertWhite1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm into my second week of the Mass schedule (I've done Classic about three times). If you need help or motivation, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand.
  • tqsmith75
    Options
    Just finished week 3 and I am only down 4lbs but I feel stronger and next week im going to do better with the number of calories I consume. I am still falling way under. <3
  • tqsmith75
    Options
    Week 4 is nice and slow. I needed Dynamix, it was a deep stretch and it was awesome!!
  • tqsmith75
    Options
    Loved ACCELERATOR! Halfway through week 4 :)