What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the smell of a clean house on a Sunday..and wondering on how I'll spend the rest of today.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Enjoying the smell of a clean house on a Sunday..and wondering on how I'll spend the rest of today.

This made me so jealous. I wish my house was clean now.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

You could always spend it cleaning the homes of other MFP members who are looking for a clean house (looking @caco_ethes )
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Do you ever take a good, long look at yourself in the mirror and think if I don’t leave the house today these bomb *kitten* wings are going to go to waste?

Suppress the urge to go anywhere. That’s what the selfie thread is for, silly
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Getting some fresh krispy kremes.
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Is falling asleep at my desk "doing something"?
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    WhisperingNighthawk Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Watching a movie where the girl loves a guy but then she meets another guy and after a week she realizes she loves the new guy and not the old guy and the new guy is jealous of her old guy but won't tell her and just looks at her all forlorned and stuff. Then at the end of the movie and a very long seven days the new guy tells her he is crazy in love with her and she says I love you too!
    ~the end
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    1.25 episodes into [potential] Electric Dreams marathon.

Keeping the chair warm.

Petting a beagle.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Thinking how refreshing some sweet tea would be right now. And tacos. Tacos would be good.

Adding fish tacos to dinner tonight out with friends in anticipation of trying to order one of the healthier items on the menu. Realizing I'm hungry because I've somehow not eaten lunch yet.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Tip toeing
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    WhisperingNighthawk Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I don't know. He always just leaves and goes home, I guess. Kind of a let down in a way. Poor guy! :'(
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos gross

That love story though <3
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Drinking a giant tumbler of water + Crystal Light because my coffee consumption lately has been tooooo much and I know I need more aqua lately.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Watching football