What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Just laying in bed going through these beautiful ladies in here and talking to some of them.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Eating dinner at the restaurant my daughter used to work at just after getting a tattoo. I got her first one done in the same spot and from the same artist that did all her work.

Can I ask, how old was your daughter? I am very sorry u are having to go through this. That's an awesome honor to her!! Share a pic if not too special/personal right now.

She was 20. Would've been 21 in May. I'll post a pic of hers and mine after I take the wrap off. It's just a small arrow by her left wrist that she said meant to her "keep moving forward". Something I'm going to have to remember too.

That will hopefully help you over the upcoming rough time! I lost my 23 yo nephew almost 2 yrs ago to a drunk driver. Tragic losses like that are very difficult. Just keep your head up as best you can and try to stay positive for her, yourself, and the rest of your family!!
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Drinking bourbon & watching the Twilight Zone
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Enjoying my cup of coffee in silence. Coffee drinkers y'all know that feeling. I'm also trying not to eat my whole kitchen.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Trying to get my work day started. Watching my computer restart.
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    Drinking coffee & reading Chuck Norris memes :D
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    Drinking coffee & reading Chuck Norris memes :D

I read this and thought it was 2008 for a second! Guess I need my coffee too :D

It's called insomnia
  • NoMoSlackin
    NoMoSlackin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wondering why it's so hard to care about the weight I've gained. I can't stand the way I look, but am just too damn tired and overworked to do anything about it.
  • Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Just woke up morning all
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Gonna walk out the door in a few.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    4nq6fsmoy4mu.jpeg