What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• SamBoling
    SamBoling Posts: 93 Member
    Sitting at the airport waiting to board my last flight
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Researching starting my own blog or an Etsy shop. I want to do both and both scare the *kitten* out of me but I am ready to do something for me, something new.. something to expand my horizons and make some extra money in the process.

Ooh if you start an Etsy shop, what will you sell?

I am compiling a list now, I make lots of crafty stuff.. 3 tier metal display trays, all types of wreaths, decorative wall stuff (technical I know), looking into T-Shirts (I have a good friend with a t-shirt shop that he doesn't use so if I can work a deal with him, I would have access to all the equipment) yoga headbands, etc. I need to brush up on my crocheting and knitting skills, I could make all kinds of money there. I don't plan to get rich but supplemental income doing things I love doing and am doing for basically free now, if friends ask me to make them something, I usually only charge them for materials. If it's a good friend I don't even do that.

The blog thing I have toyed with for years, I just need to perfect my niche, write some stuff up, find some affiliates to pay me and do it.

Sign me up, too!

Haha! It's gonna be a bit but yes, when I actually get it set up. I will. I am gonna have to narrow down my list and start small but I am excited to have a goal. My family is going to roll their eyes when I try to enlist their help on some things.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Waiting for 5 pm...Ready to go home.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    cpadqobn6r8a.jpeg

From design, to shirt! I love doing this!

That's awesome! Are you using a site or doing it at home?

I do it all at home!

You should sell some on Etsy. Super cute!

Agreed. They have all kinds of cute stuff on there. Research first though and know all the rules. Compare others' top sellers and pricing. I have learned a lot the past few days doing so.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    SamBoling wrote: »
    Sitting at the airport waiting to board my last flight

OMG... What, are you flying around the world :lol:
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    You KNOW.
  • Relaxing... listening to The Weeknd... chatting with my baby... messin around on mfp
  • Relaxing... listening to The Weeknd... chatting with my baby... messin around on mfp
    Relaxing... listening to The Weeknd... chatting with my baby... messin around on mfp

That's alot of multitasking

And that's only half of what's really going on
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    About to take off my damn bra. How is it this late and the girls are still restrained?
    But other than that...I'm reading Truly Madly Guilty for my book club.

Decent book
  • princess7955
    Trying hard to avoid any parental or adult responsibilities.
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    About to take off my damn bra. How is it this late and the girls are still restrained?

Decent book

Decent is generous. She's written better.
  • princess7955

Decent book

Decent is generous. She's written better.

All of her books follow the same formula. I've only ready 3 or 4.
    The first I read was Big little Lies, so it was all downhill from there. :D