Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Tearing into a huge turkey sandwich.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Trying to teach our new old dog not to hump our granddaughter...lol. I'm guessing it's because they're pretty much the same height!
  • Grey_1
    Options
    @JustMissTracy I feel horrible for laughing at that! :D Dogs can be SO not boring lol.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    LOL..I've turned down two dogs this year, because when we met them they tried to hump me so hard they LEFT BRUISES on my legs..lol! This one didn't hump me since we got him Friday, but he seems to think my little Kodi Rose is really cute!
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Best of luck with the training. It's funny on occasion, but really annoying if the habit can't be broken.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    That conversation above is just disgusting

Making lunch.. I learned a fun new trick in making flipping quesadillas easy as *kitten*
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    Best of luck with the training. It's funny on occasion, but really annoying if the habit can't be broken.

So far I haven't had much trouble...he used to sleep on his owners bed, but I've shown him he cant do that here..same with the couch...we've had to get him off once or twice, but he seems to get the message really fast. The problem I foresee will be with feeding. His former owner fed him only cooked people food. Like WHAT??? I've never heard of anyone doing that. I don't plan to cook him a steak while doing mine and hubs..lol!
  • Grey_1
    Options

So far I haven't had much trouble...he used to sleep on his owners bed, but I've shown him he cant do that here..same with the couch...we've had to get him off once or twice, but he seems to get the message really fast. The problem I foresee will be with feeding. His former owner fed him only cooked people food. Like WHAT??? I've never heard of anyone doing that. I don't plan to cook him a steak while doing mine and hubs..lol!
    We really lucked out with our latest rescue dog - she's a real sweety, great disposition, house broken etc. Getting her to eat is the issue. She takes a bite, and then has to be scratched and told "good girl!" or she refuses to take another bite. lol. Two years this has been happening. Gotta love em though. :)
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Killing core in my garage
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Watching NFL
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm freezing
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I just finally and I mean finally (after putting this stupid game up for a month) beat the Boss level in my game.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Post workout stretch and meal
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I just finally and I mean finally (after putting this stupid game up for a month) beat the Boss level in my game.

What game
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I'm watching cute and funny men talk about wrestling on YouTube and daydreaming a beautiful fanciful life of drama free love and mutual respect
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

What game

Splatoon..
  • Britt614
    Britt614 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Watching Dexter and cleaning my apartment
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Debating playing some Dark Souls, it's been a while.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I am now watching True Lies...the bedroom scene is hilarious..

my video remote needed charging...
  • Grey_1
    Options
    True Lies is a classic lol.