What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Drinking my coffee and dunking a biscuit in it.. but now I want pizza .. thanks guys :/

You're welcome. Come join the pizza party :smile:

Yesss please, Can I get extra pepperoni? :)

Extra pepperoni is never a bad thing. So absolutely :smile:

I love it smothered with pepperoni.. I hate it when you ask for extra and they might put 3 extra bits on there .. :/

That's why homemade pizza is the best. You can put as much of whatever you want on it.

I made some last week, I use my breadmaker to make the dough.. I had a *kitten* load of pepperoni on that sucker lol.

I think you should make the pizza for the pizza party then.

Deal.. did I mention I have a big pizza oven, its not woodfired but still makes amazing pizza :wink:

Then it's settled, pizza party at your place. All pizza lovers invited haha. I'll bring the whiskey!!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Feeling sorry for myself

Oh hell no. What's up buttercup?

I sometimes hate myself for lack if action....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to paint.

"it's small world... but I wouldn't want to paint it." ~ Stephen Wright
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Feeling sorry for myself

Smooches and hugs darlin :*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Drinking my coffee and dunking a biscuit in it.. but now I want pizza .. thanks guys :/

You're welcome. Come join the pizza party :smile:

Yesss please, Can I get extra pepperoni? :)

Extra pepperoni is never a bad thing. So absolutely :smile:

I love it smothered with pepperoni.. I hate it when you ask for extra and they might put 3 extra bits on there .. :/

That's why homemade pizza is the best. You can put as much of whatever you want on it.

I made some last week, I use my breadmaker to make the dough.. I had a *kitten* load of pepperoni on that sucker lol.

I think you should make the pizza for the pizza party then.

Deal.. did I mention I have a big pizza oven, its not woodfired but still makes amazing pizza :wink:

Then it's settled, pizza party at your place. All pizza lovers invited haha. I'll bring the whiskey!!

Woohoo.. lets get the party started then. :wink:
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Exciting Friday night! Watching Netflix! Hanging out with my black lab!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Exciting Friday night! Watching Netflix! Hanging out with my black lab!

Sounds pretty great actually

He is a great companion! And, yes, it is actually quite relaxing!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Standing here figuring out my plan of attack. Change clothes THEN feed cats or feed cats THEN change clothes. Just your typical Friday night in this humble abode.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Standing here figuring out my plan of attack. Change clothes THEN feed spouses or feed spuses THEN change clothes. Just your typical Friday night in this humble abode.

For real? We doin' this again?
    You trying to be a thorn in my side today Mr? :lol:
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    watching transformers and eating lucky charms.

Yeah, but which marshmallow is your favorite?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Wanting to knock my sister over the head. I'm having to read up on anti-Trump positions ( I prefer to be politically neutral) for a dinner debate. Our siblings have decided that we (his twin) and I would be fun to watch arguing. He is extreme with every single issue, be it political, social, you name it. He is a Trump-ite. He would love to be in the White House assisting President Trump. It would be his jerky wet dream. Lol. He is apparently a racist anti Democrat financial maven. Lawd!!

Suppose, it is better than joining them for CrossFit at the crack of dawn. Just gets to me that because they're feeling like the big men on campus with CrossFit, we'd want to torture ourselves too. I like to sleep in. Ha! The new me sleeps in everyday. The old me was working out at 4AM. Noooo!