What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    e7ff1aq0k4db.gif
    My surprise in the mail today

This is amazing. Beautiful your ex did that for you and your wife.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    I am recouperating. From the worst date in the history of worst dates. I feel dumber just for having been there.

Sorry you had to go through that but you make me laugh. Just watchin women's softball

Oh he was fine, I was the issue!
    I am recouperating. From the worst date in the history of worst dates. I feel dumber just for having been there.

What makes it the worst date?

Oh let me count the ways! This is gonna be a longey:D

First I should mention I didn’t want to go on the date. It was a double date and I was doing it for my friend so I didn’t exactly show up looking my best. And upon meeting him I instantly regretted that decision. Then the guy starts telling me about his job and he could have been talking gibberish. His level of intelligence far surpasses mine, I had no clue what he was talking about. Like none. He probably thought I was a moron. We decided to eat before going to the theme park. Bad idea. Very first ride getting off, he reaches out his hand to help me out and I throw up all over him. Surprisingly he doesn’t stop talking to me there, we are looking for a place to get him clothes after I ruined them when I insult the university he went too. Then my girlfriend tells me what our mutual friend is naming her daughter and I can’t stand the name/ I verbalize this to my friend but would it be the guys sisters name? It sure would. The rest of the day was me fumbeljng around conversation, trying to be super nice cause I had already messed up pretty bad and my friend keeps taking off with her date. I’m an awkward person, i’m shy and terrible at small talk so I start asking really deep questions, just trying to make sure there is no silence. Then at the end of when we get back to my girlfriends house and me wanting to get out of their as fast as possible I go to backup my Jeep and almost hit him. Yeah so that about sums that up lol. I’ve never felt so embarrassed in all my life.

Oh Meg, my dear friend. That.... that is legendary. :(

Apparently it’s also sweet and charming? (his words) He called last night after all that to ask me if I’d like to go to the fireworks tonight. So either he’s entirely bonkers or throwing up on your date isn’t the worst thing you can do.

Well Megs, this just shows that I’m always right about everything. You are an amazing, radiant, interesting person. Even when you empty your insides on someone.

Exactly. Awesomeness overpowers vomit.

Right?!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Sitting on a train pouring alcohol down my gullet.

Scoot over..

No really, scoot over you keep elbowing me.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    e7ff1aq0k4db.gif
    My surprise in the mail today

Love it!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Tasked with hosting a bbq for memorial day weekend. Now making a list of things to get

Fun fun@menu planning.

We are ending our cutting cycle on the 3rd to 4th July, so planning the menu is constantly changing ...

**The stressor for our 4th is building a floating vessel to be manned by 2 individuals. At this point in time, a recycled water bottle boat using "Flex" products is our running theme to prevent the boat from taking on water. Will need to be tested in the water for buoyancy and the ability for our elected team paddlers to row in sync. Lol. They both want to be Captain (Aged 4 and 8) for the 50 meters race.

Hopefully, the end result will look like the attached.
    2gxn3w5.png
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Sitting on a train pouring alcohol down my gullet.

Scoot over..

No really, scoot over you keep elbowing me.

Puh-leeeeeeze, woman. I only sit in three seat sections when there is an open seat. There is plenty of space. Ok, maybe not if you are on my lap...NOT that I am complaining.
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the ER. Been here 3 hours so far.
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

Hope you're ok peaches

Oh no. Hope everything is ok

I’m okay. My stepson has allergy induced asthma and has been struggling to breathe for a couple days and today has been bad. Took over 2 hours to get into a room
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Working at a children's hospital.
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    Tattoo consult

Wishing I was doing the same. Waiting impatiently for my artist to get back in town tonight so we can schedule mine.

Ironically, mine will be outta town the same week as me
    At the outer banks
    2 blocks from where I’m staying! Haha
    Party time!

Ohh, that sounds great. I’m in need of a vacation. A vacation without kids, at least - just took mine to Disney a couple of weeks ago and I still haven’t recovered.

My guy is usually in town for about half of each month, then off doing guest spots in other cities the rest of the time. I’m really hoping to get in before he’s off on the next adventure...I haven’t seen him since January and don’t want to wait another month and what I want this time won’t take too terribly long.

Sounds like he needs to ask you for permission to go whereever he goes. Ya, know, make you a priority! Haha
    Your kids are lucky to be able to go to Disney
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    thinking about handwashing my delicate vintage swimsuits later and getting nervous about it for no reason lol

Do you pre-soak in Hex? Used to have a ritual with swimsuits and skins post use ... We are more fortunate now with an array of products to get sea or pool grime off any items without bogging them down with smellies. :smile:
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Tattoo consult

Wishing I was doing the same. Waiting impatiently for my artist to get back in town tonight so we can schedule mine.

Ironically, mine will be outta town the same week as me
    At the outer banks
    2 blocks from where I’m staying! Haha
    Party time!

Ohh, that sounds great. I’m in need of a vacation. A vacation without kids, at least - just took mine to Disney a couple of weeks ago and I still haven’t recovered.

My guy is usually in town for about half of each month, then off doing guest spots in other cities the rest of the time. I’m really hoping to get in before he’s off on the next adventure...I haven’t seen him since January and don’t want to wait another month and what I want this time won’t take too terribly long.

Sounds like he needs to ask you for permission to go whereever he goes. Ya, know, make you a priority! Haha
    Your kids are lucky to be able to go to Disney

Ha, I’ll be sure to tell him that he needs to clear all of his guest spot travels with me. It’s alright, his work is worth the wait even when I’m antsy.
    Very lucky kids - they only got to go to Disney because one of them worked his butt off on his video submission to a contest and somehow won the grand prize, which was the trip.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Waiting to workout. I'm going to get back to waiting until midnight so it really on the day it's meant to be on and not the day before. I don't think it really makes a difference but just easier to log without confusion.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    Drinking coffee, eating pistachios.