Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Grading papers and taking forever to do it... slogging through.

5 more in this batch!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    listening to this new J Cole album, about to fold some clothes.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I'm going to take a shower to try and warm up
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Trying to come up with an excuse not to have to go home on a Friday night, after a long week. I don't want to deal with the constant drama...
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Trying to come up with an excuse not to have to go home on a Friday night, after a long week. I don't want to deal with the constant drama...

I feel this. I don't like going home either.
  • PowerMan40
    angelxsss wrote: »

Hey Ill just meet you at the bar.... come in your work clothes... Im buying, beer wings, and great conversation...
  • angelxsss

Hey Ill just meet you at the bar.... come in your work clothes... Im buying, beer wings, and great conversation...

Dudeeeeeee let's do it!
  • PowerMan40

Dudeeeeeee let's do it!

K ill jump on a plane and be in tx in about 4 hours... lol
  • angelxsss

Dudeeeeeee let's do it!

Just text me when you're at DFW and I'll show you a night on the town. (That's a joke because I actually almost never leave the house)
  • PowerMan40

Dudeeeeeee let's do it!

Just text me when you're at DFW and I'll show you a night on the town. (That's a joke because I actually almost never leave the house)

Cool then we can discover it together... I can get a little crazy... but just go with it.. you ll have a great time... :)
  • angelxsss
    edited December 2016

Dudeeeeeee let's do it!

Cool then we can discover it together... I can get a little crazy... but just go with it.. you ll have a great time... :)

I can only drink lambics and ciders though, so be forewarned. Sooooo high maintenance
  • PowerMan40

Dudeeeeeee let's do it!

I can only drink lambics and ciders though, so be forewarned. Sooooo high maintenance

I could get you to do some, shots before the night is out... trust me.. Lambic and ciders are just fine.. We would be dancing on the tables... :)
  • angelxsss

Dudeeeeeee let's do it!

I could get you to do some, shots before the night is out... trust me.. Lambic and ciders are just fine.. We would be dancing on the tables... :)

haha I choke on shots. My brother got some for his 21st, and I tried them and either spilled them on myself or choked.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,312 Member
    This thread reads like a support group for disgruntled house wives.... lol Good luck to all of you and your endeavors, in the relationships you have....

I'm no housewife.

Never said you were.. Why do you say that like its a bad thing to be a house wife?

I didn't say it like it was a bad thing, just a thing that does not describe me in any way, shape, or form. House husband maybe. House wife not at all.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I put up the Christmas tree

So you put it up this late in the month I'm assuming it'll stay up long past New Year's
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Thinking too hard and feeling bored and uneasy
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Catching jokes with the hubs. :D
  • trying to move the clock to 4:30 with my mind......and here I sit. with another hour to go....BOOO!!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    trying to talk mine into building a fire...i did cook dinner..lol
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Listening to the Gilmore Guys podcast until I can finally go home...