rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Listening to music on youtube :)
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Up with coffee and on the road for about 8 hours and finally home. Had driven all over America but never done east to west like this. Think everyone should take 10 days and drive coast to coast at least once in their life.

I wish I had 10 days for a road trip.

Gotta make that time. America is amazing.

If I had known sooner that you were in KC, I would have come down to have some bbq with you! It was seriously just a skip and a jump for me to get there.

Wait.. is everyone in KC now that I went back to my home away from home? How unfair.
    Up with coffee and on the road for about 8 hours and finally home. Had driven all over America but never done east to west like this. Think everyone should take 10 days and drive coast to coast at least once in their life.

If I had known sooner that you were in KC, I would have come down to have some bbq with you! It was seriously just a skip and a jump for me to get there.

Wait.. is everyone in KC now that I went back to my home away from home? How unfair.

Well, I am a couple hours away fom KC but go there a few times a year. Would have made the drive, it's a straight easy shot.

I'm a lifelong KC area resident, on the Kansas side.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Watching the birth of the dragon 🥋
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    Hearing only what I want to hear and disregarding the rest...
  • determinedella89
    determinedella89 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Looking at my clock and wondering why it's 1 hour and 10 minutes behind the actual time.... picture taken at 1:51am ....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »

Well, I am a couple hours away fom KC but go there a few times a year. Would have made the drive, it's a straight easy shot.

That's the better side ;)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

.... so, Johnson County, KS. :lol: I kid, I kid. I'm sure the KS side has plenty of terrible comments about Jackson County and its drivers, too.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    XXL2Med wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Supervising pool time
    j6djhyhpmu7n.jpg

Staring at @AliNouveau 's legs. lol

Funniest part of my supervising swimming is I can barely swim myself and water tends to make me panic
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

.... so, Johnson County, KS. :lol: I kid, I kid. I'm sure the KS side has plenty of terrible comments about Jackson County and its drivers, too.

Currently, yes. 😂 I was a WyCo kid, though, and I make as much fun of some of the “I drive a giant, expensive vehicle, so the right of way is always mine” jerks around here as anyone else does.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Currently, yes. 😂 I was a WyCo kid, though, and I make as much fun of some of the “I drive a giant, expensive vehicle, so the right of way is always mine” jerks around here as anyone else does.

High five for jokes only people from our part of the country would get, lol.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    🤢🤮
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Just had my shower post gym. 🚿🏋️ Combing my hair out ... Taking a pause to browse MFP forums.📱🖱️
  • DeeBrown173
    DeeBrown173 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    🤢🤮

Hope you feel better
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    at my desk working :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for bed
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Breakfast. Yum!
  • magnussg67
    magnussg67 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just sat down at my desk. Got to the gate this morning, forgot my security badge, had to go back to the car, but hey got another 500 steps or so in !