What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    About to take a nap ... So tired. Yawn! Only way to beat SoCal weather ... Autumn mornings ... Blazing hot Summer days ... Chilling Winter 35°F nights. Going to sleep through Summer and wake up when winter starts. 😝🛌😴
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Cardio, pandora and thinking about what kind of errands I’ll be running. Coffee. Coffee is on my mind. 🙃
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Coffee, tunes, getting ready.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Watching a movie,
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    discussing with co-workers, the theoretical worst cup of coffee in the world.

Somewhere in the world, there exists the WORST cup of coffee in the world. Just like somewhere in the world, there exists the BEST cup of coffee in the world.

I contend that right now, at this very moment, in the break room 30 feet from my desk, is THE WORST pot of coffee in the world, and if I wanted to drink it, I could pour myself a cup of that coffee and share in the worst cup of coffee in the world, along with my co-workers.

Ever gone on vacation and forgot the last few inches of coffee in your mug on your desk? And nobody notices or cares? And a week or two later you return to be greeted by something alive? That may contend.....
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Sitting at work considering going home early.
  • 777Gemma888

Somewhere in the world, there exists the WORST cup of coffee in the world. Just like somewhere in the world, there exists the BEST cup of coffee in the world.

I contend that right now, at this very moment, in the break room 30 feet from my desk, is THE WORST pot of coffee in the world, and if I wanted to drink it, I could pour myself a cup of that coffee and share in the worst cup of coffee in the world, along with my co-workers.

Ever gone on vacation and forgot the last few inches of coffee in your mug on your desk? And nobody notices or cares? And a week or two later you return to be greeted by something alive? That may contend.....

okay, technically this is true, but not at all in the spirit of what I meant. I'm talking about a cup of coffee that is intended to be enjoyed by someone, and yet is still the worst cup of coffee in the whole world. Your example is one of negligence and not at all intended for human consumption.

Still... yes it sounds very bad. Disgusting even. But I'm not sure it's worse than what's in the break room here.

Yup! When I was 9 years old, I made that worst cup of coffee for my uncle. We were on school break. I was relaxing watching Power Rangers, with He-Man & She-ra to follow, and he asked if I could make him a cup. He'd just returned from Tufts University with all his American gadgets ... I kid you not, it was unintentional ... I'd popped 2 teaspoons of salt with French Vanilla Creamer into his mug, for him to drink on his commute to Lambton Quay where his office was. Granted, in my defense, it was 5am. He took one swig ( he'd studied in India for his bachelor's with my parents, so their throats and tongues are devoid of a heat excess dial). He NEVER asked me to make another cuppa for him EVER. The whole family heard about it though. No one believes that it was a mistake, as I am the best coffee, tea and chai maker 😇 :laugh: :laugh:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Taking a break from playing detective to eat my lunch.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Sitting in an airport waiting for my flight to board for home.
  • mazurkiepolish
    mazurkiepolish Posts: 363 Member
    Watching a series about the American mob on Netflix!!
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2018
    It's 3.16am PST 🌬️ ... Prepping for our AM workout. 🍋 Sloshed water fix. Attempting to beat the sun. ☀️ Good morning everyone!!👟👟
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Procrastinating on replacing my porch posts and railings.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Drinking coffee and watching my kitty spastically chase shadows around
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    About to get ready to enjoy a mommy and daughter day with my mini me.
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2018
    Adjusting all my alarms to the new work schedule.

I've just set my alarms to suit new work scheduling, meaning earlier workouts ... My brain has yet to grasp its meaning. It's waking me up an hour before or worse, I'm sleeping through it. 🤦 🤷