What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Pretending I didn’t just buy men’s sunglasses 😎 I will rock them. Killing cardio right now, so I can feel productive.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Pretending I didn’t just buy men’s sunglasses 😎 I will rock them. Killing cardio right now, so I can feel productive.

Oftentimes they're of a better quality and finish. I don't blame you at all. I just don't have the guts to do it. At least you're going to be the only woman wearing them. 🙌
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Am done with work for the day. Everything is in everyone else's courts. Do what you need to. Loop me in when I need to sign and assign. 🙌To me!

About to drink a lot of water, meditate then take a much needed nap.
  • stephie53717
    stephie53717 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    yukfoo wrote: »
    I can...I run off about 800 to 1000 extra calories a day and hit the weights every other day but since I'm soooo close to my goal BF% (read 6-pack). I just can't put this stuff in my mouth anymore ( a very cool side-effect of my weight-loss redux). I actually haven't had a craving for chocolate (my kryptonite) for almost a year. This is finally my time to lose the last few pounds and then hit the weights like a demon and become the guy I always new I could be (on the outside at least). The inner me is still a work in progress ( >:) to o:) )

That is awesome .. that's dedication. I'm on week 15 of no chocolate.. also my Kryptonite. :(
    Chocolate body paint doesnt count though, right??? 😂 jk.

Body Paint only counts when it's licked off.

So the short answer is:

Yes; it counts

You'll need those extra calories for this endeavor... and what it's going to lead to 😏
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

Oftentimes they're of a better quality and finish. I don't blame you at all. I just don't have the guts to do it. At least you're going to be the only woman wearing them. 🙌
    h0kkb1mi9cji.jpeg

• yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

WOW!
    You are lookin' Fab-u-lous! In those aviators!!!

• Keep_on_cardio
    Options

nothing wrong with that honestly, they look great

and i think i bought female sunglasses before LOL

LOL! Target gets me into trouble.. I tried on two pair and I liked this due to not seeing my eyes. I get into my car, to rip the sticker off and BAM “Men’s” I did an eyeroll and said “of course”! Then shrugged F it.. keeping them 🤣🤣😎
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

WOW!
    You are lookin' Fab-u-lous! In those aviators!!!
    screw them being labeled as Men’s 😆😆😆 thank you!
    I loved them! Lol
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

h0kkb1mi9cji.jpeg

I can see why you'd bought them. They look good on you. Rocking them is an understatement. Wow!!!
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Chillin
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I can...I run off about 800 to 1000 extra calories a day and hit the weights every other day but since I'm soooo close to my goal BF% (read 6-pack). I just can't put this stuff in my mouth anymore ( a very cool side-effect of my weight-loss redux). I actually haven't had a craving for chocolate (my kryptonite) for almost a year. This is finally my time to lose the last few pounds and then hit the weights like a demon and become the guy I always new I could be (on the outside at least). The inner me is still a work in progress ( >:) to o:) )

That is awesome .. that's dedication. I'm on week 15 of no chocolate.. also my Kryptonite. :(
    Chocolate body paint doesnt count though, right??? 😂 jk.

Body Paint only counts when it's licked off.

So the short answer is:

Yes; it counts

Damn it :(
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I’m starting the process of cooking my homemade lasagna.
    Dinner with the ex tonight.
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Reading mail ... Crying. You know how to reach out with words that soothe and heal. Thank you!
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Had a sinus headache so I took a hot bath, now I'm sitting here in my PJ's sipping some Drambuie.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Just back from a run... time for food & hit the showers! :s

• 777Gemma888
    Options
    Returning {again}!

Nice to see you back.🙋
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    JustSomeJD wrote: »
    Had a sinus headache so I took a hot bath, now I'm sitting here in my PJ's sipping some Drambuie.

Feel better. The Drumbuie should help some.