What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Just killed off a half-dozen or so Receese PB cups, and two packs of M&Ms.
  • stewarm01
    stewarm01 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just arrived home from a college tour with my son, 3 hour drive-not so bad. Long round trip with 2 hour visit. Best part, he chose that school.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    glgcam5150 wrote: »
    Icing My Shoulder
    Drinking My Morning Coffee
    Black 2 Stevias

Hope your shoulder improves.
    I take mine with Stevia and milk.. js, in case you'd like to make me a cup :)

Doing breakfast atm
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Filling packages .........
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Laying on my bed. Trying to find the energy to go to the gym, even though I really want to take a nap.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Brushing up on the Industrial Revolution. There is someone whom I really want to impress tomorrow.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Brushing up on the Industrial Revolution. There is someone whom I really want to impress tomorrow.

Your teacher?
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I just got my first letter from one of Hayleigh's organ recipients, so I'm a crying, snotty mess at my desk right now.

Whenever you share through these posts it reminds me to be a better person. She's lifted more people than you know <3

Totally this^^ :heart:

• ImpulsiveDaydreamer
    Options
    Varnishing my front door.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I just got my first letter from one of Hayleigh's organ recipients, so I'm a crying, snotty mess at my desk right now.

Love this. <3
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Options

Whenever you share through these posts it reminds me to be a better person. She's lifted more people than you know <3

I just wish I could've told her more how amazing she was. Don't waste a day, because you never know. It's hard to realize that in the moment, but you don't know until it's too late sometimes.

I think Garth Brooks said it best.
    "If tomorrow never comes"
    Now I apply these song lyrics to my life everyday.

Tell the people who matter in your life how much they mean to you every chance you get. My dad had a heart attack very suddenly and died in my arms. I never really told him what great role model he was and how much his life meant to me. I regret that every time I look at his picture in my office.
  • stewarm01
    stewarm01 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    yukfoo wrote: »

I just wish I could've told her more how amazing she was. Don't waste a day, because you never know. It's hard to realize that in the moment, but you don't know until it's too late sometimes.

I think Garth Brooks said it best.
    "If tomorrow never comes"
    Now I apply these song lyrics to my life everyday.

Tell the people who matter in your life how much they mean to you every chance you get. My dad had a heart attack very suddenly and died in my arms. I never really told him what great role model he was and how much his life meant to me. I regret that every time I look at his picture in my office.

Jumping in on these, my family growing up never was the hugging, telling each other we loved one another, kissing, type of family. Never. Although it was a given.

My wife's family was the complete opposite.

When we married, I made sure to emulate my wife's family in ours.

My mom died of colon cancer, she was on hospice toward the end. In her last few hours, I got a chance to talk to her ( although she wasn't able to respond), I got a chance to tell her everything I wasn't man enough to do earlier. I thanked her, told her how much I loved her, called her mom (growing up in an extended family household we just called her by her first name and was never corrected) and had a long heart filled talk to her. I was happy I was able to let her know that.

Love you MOM,
    From your big "tuff" son.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Going for Curry.