What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Listening to Eagles whilst awaiting either of our friends to beat the commute and come pick up their little girl, who is currently in the loft reading and watching a YouTube Vlog.

https://youtu.be/PD6qEEN-ZvY

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Listening to Eagles whilst awaiting either of our friends to beat the commute and come pick up their little girl, who is currently in the loft reading and watching a YouTube Vlog.

Loving your playlist songs..... you and your sister's.... haha
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I posted in that thread @k8eekins

I'm listening to the Eagles now too! @777Gemma888

I feel like every little kid I've known for the past 15 years has had that book, so cute. @tinak33

Thanks for the great ideas guys.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I am currently listening to my 5 yr old niece read Good Night Moon. <3

I miss this so very much, thinking of our Spideyboy. @tinak33 for when you feel the need for alternative options, I sometimes refer any of my friends' children, no matter their ages here, so they may exercise some listening comprehension, forced to acclimate themselves to different deliveries and speech patterns.
    I posted in that thread @k8eekins

I'm listening to the Eagles now too! @777Gemma888

I feel like every little kid I've known for the past 15 years has had that book, so cute. @tinak33

Thanks for the great ideas guys.

LOVE <3 The Eagles ... Reminiscent of our childhood days, joining Dad and Mum's brothers by the fire for sing-alongs.

Only just returned from our outdoor workout ladies.

https://youtu.be/IR_Ii0hXLEk

ETA: Heading over to denny_mac's chit chat thread to have a read of your position on the subject @amyjsparkles
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Thinking about going to sleep..
  • crusheverything1981
    Options
    Just signed up for myfitnesspal again after 6 months and looking to see where all my old friends are !!! Hi @CoffeeAndContour
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I’ve been reading trying to get tired. That 10 o’clock espresso is now looking like a bad idea.

👊I'm with you....finally crashed around 2:30am while reading posts here now I've been up for an hour so let's see....carry the one🤔....okay....that's so not enough sleep and I will feel it all day😣😵 it's gonna be a loooooong day.
    🙄☕
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Morning cardio
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Pretending to do work.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    everything for work was cancelled today because i guess everyone has the flu so i got nothing to do so i’m channeling @caco_ethes and laundering everything in my house like *everything* its going to be awesome and super tedious

@Vikka_V and I are so proud right now 😍
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Procrastinating on house cleaning. I leave tomorrow to go get my Mustang and should clean the house before I leave but I don't feel like it. Garage is cleaned out mostly, just need to go get rid of an old projection TV.
  • k8eekins
    Options
    I've only just finished my breakfast because I sometimes take forever finishing up any meal; A rarity lol However, for right now, I'm shadowing my sister in the kitchen as she's making chunky chocolate chip cookies which I'm hoping to enjoy with my 3-cups mug for some hot cocoa ...*Big grin*
  • k8eekins
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @zorander6 Hope you won't do yourself a disservice and not. You both deserve spic & span.

• igovern
    igovern Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Dinking Tea & Talking Smack.

Also: thinking about working out tonight.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Preparing my grocery list for our first winter storm.

1. Wine

2. Chocolate
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Loving your playlist songs..... you and your sister's.... haha

Thanks lovie.

I never tire of "Goodnight moon" ...awwww
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Comparing notes with my sleuthy friend

Hmmmm ... Curious indeed.