Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Watching waffles burn...
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Eating a Keto triple chocolate cookie, coz I can. Granted this piece tastes more like a double chocolate and not triple. Hmmm .... 😏 Maybe I should eat another, for good measure. 🍪

weren't you suppose to dip that in chocolate fondue?

Chocolate fondue followed by French from scratch hot chocolate... RoW, you are speaking my language. Ahhhhhh!🍪☕
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Trying to convince myself that I don't need to buy all these Christmas movies....
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Trying to convince myself that I don't need to buy all these Christmas movies....

I saw a cool set on Amazon but I think they are over charging... Still holding out

Their sales this year kinda suck
  • tinak33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

I saw a cool set on Amazon but I think they are over charging... Still holding out

Their sales this year kinda suck

I have a set of Christmas classics in my cart right now, plus a few others..... They are all cartoons for my little one. But I love them too!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Pushing thru an anxiety attack,
    that one only lasted about 20min.
    I’m learning.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Eating oatmeal.
  • tinak33
    Options
    Baby shower decoration shopping on Amazon.....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my other half so I can dive in to the tacos I made. Can't get here soon enough. :smiley:
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Waiting for my other half so I can dive in to the tacos I made. Can't get here soon enough. :smiley:

Hiya Roxie✋👋✋👋 ... Great seeing you on the boards again. ❤
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Watching Conan the Barbarian..lol
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Am about to play Deep State, Season 1. I prefer to watch them after the it has aired, so I can pause it when I tire. Atm, I don't even know how long I can muster at this hour plus my fatigue level.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Cooking green curry. Posting on the forums. Knowing I need to fit in my workout tonight.

Get it in surfy!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Hiya and thanks! I'm still around a little bit here and there. Oh and the tacos were soooooo goood! :D
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Hiya and thanks! I'm still around a little bit here and there. Oh and the tacos were soooooo goood! :D

As good as your pecan pie bread?
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Hydrating and taking a nap. 😑
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I'm not sure there really is anything that can compare that pecan bread. Its so good and especially if its served warm. Now I want to make it.. I might just do it too. :):p;)
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options

I'm not sure there really is anything that can compare that pecan bread. Its so good and especially if its served warm. Now I want to make it.. I might just do it too. :):p;)

It's sooo good Roxie. Even better on Day 2. Thank you, as it has become a staple for us since you'd shared it with me.💙