Cursing my iPad battery
  • roachrypt
    roachrypt Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    laying in bed playing the sims and browsing the forums
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Coffee and looking in the local paper.Decided to come to Florida for a bit and see if I can hit local auctions. And no snow.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Whining over a pretty bad headache 😩
  • strwbry74
    strwbry74 Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Counting down the clock... Ready to call it a day from the office with two and half hours to go... :(
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    having a stogie and playing with "new" toy

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

Does it have a rewind button? Or you have to flip the cassette to rewind or use a pencil? 😜
  • iMago
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

Does it have a rewind button? Or you have to flip the cassette to rewind or use a pencil? 😜

stop rewind fast forward. even has a radio. BE jealous!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

I know your talking about the tape player but your post reminds me of renting VHS and be kind and rewind lol!
  • iMago
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

I know your talking about the tape player but your post reminds me of renting VHS and be kind and rewind lol!

man i was working in a video store back in the early 2000s and this just gave me PTSD flashbacks
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

stop rewind fast forward. even has a radio. BE jealous!

Awesome!! Do you get signal for the radio or is there a antenna? 😜 :D
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

That was so annoying :D
  • daygirl5000
    daygirl5000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    B) Posting here!!!!!
    Daygirl5000
  • Tankiscool
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

man i was working in a video store back in the early 2000s and this just gave me PTSD flashbacks

Aren't you glad I decided to log in today and see that? XD
  • Tankiscool
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

Don't lie you know you loved sitting on the ground holding the rewind button on the VCR after watching Top Gun for the 5th time before you had to take it back before Midnight!
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

Don't lie you know you loved sitting on the ground holding the rewind button on the VCR after watching Top Gun for the 5th time before you had to take it back before Midnight!

:D It wasn't has fun when I'd steal my parents "special movies" and had to rewind it back at the exact same place it was at before I watched it 🙄

Eta : just kidding, I have never done such a thing. 😏
  • Tankiscool
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

:D It wasn't has fun when I'd steal my parents "special movies" and had to rewind it back at the exact same place it was at before I watched it 🙄

That reminds me of the "special" section in the back of the rental store :D
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

With the curtains and you'd get in there and there were creepy perverts.

Not that I've ever been in there but that's what people said. 😏🤣
  • Tankiscool
    Options

g4ag43g9q7w4.jpeg

With the curtains and you'd get in there and there were creepy perverts.

Not that I've ever been in there but that's what people said. 😏🤣

Me either, we must have hung out with the same people! 😏