Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    f66wtn47xx6a.jpeg

Working an Engraving Art for my daughter.

Dis is too cute 😊
  • WitchyWoman7676WitchyWoman7676 Member Posts: 90 Member Member Posts: 90 Member
    Shopping for Sushi!
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Member Posts: 3,344 Member Member Posts: 3,344 Member
    Trying to stay awake
  • ColdTurkeyplus1ColdTurkeyplus1 Member Posts: 139 Member Member Posts: 139 Member
    Cigar #done
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Member Posts: 2,749 Member Member Posts: 2,749 Member
    Modelo especial for this chilly Saturday

at4ldvpzufv3.jpg

I love Modelo! I'm doing the same :)

6h7csp6cqmay.jpg
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 28,928 Member Member Posts: 28,928 Member
    Watching Django
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Member Posts: 11,105 Member Member Posts: 11,105 Member
    Watching the Greek Freak, Giannis.
  • WildEssenceXOWildEssenceXO Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member
    On the treadmill.
  • xGreatWhiteNorthxxGreatWhiteNorthx Member Posts: 332 Member Member Posts: 332 Member
    Currently hooked up to a holter monitor for the next 48 hours and not allowed to exert myself.

I have heart defects and I've been getting palpitations alot for several months. No big deal. Just a little uncomfortable.
    Not today. Oh no.

I passed out. I just remember coming to and knocking a bunch of stuff to the floor trying to get up. Then the breathing difficulty started,nausea, vomiting etc. Wentnto the ER and the ECG machine couldnt even read the number of them I was having because it was over its maximum limit.

So here I am.
  • WildEssenceXOWildEssenceXO Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member
    Currently hooked up to a holter monitor for the next 48 hours and not allowed to exert myself.

I have heart defects and I've been getting palpitations alot for several months. No big deal. Just a little uncomfortable.
    Not today. Oh no.

I passed out. I just remember coming to and knocking a bunch of stuff to the floor trying to get up. Then the breathing difficulty started,nausea, vomiting etc. Wentnto the ER and the ECG machine couldnt even read the number of them I was having because it was over its maximum limit.

So here I am.

Ugh!! No bueno.

I’ve been there. So frikkin’ terrifying! :neutral: Big hugs to you.

Glad you’re taking precautionary measures and getting the medical attention you need. Healing vibes to ya.
  • TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 9,033 Member Member Posts: 9,033 Member
    Eating Honey Nut Cheerios with milk and yogurt.
  • WitchyWoman7676WitchyWoman7676 Member Posts: 90 Member Member Posts: 90 Member
  • CharleyRose1236CharleyRose1236 Member Posts: 132 Member Member Posts: 132 Member
    Watching TV with my son 😊
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
    Did a bit of preparation for a upcoming much needed vacation and about to go for dinner at my moms 😊
  • Everett714Everett714 Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    Liking pics on Instagram lol add me y’all
    MrRobinson77
  • kam26001kam26001 Member Posts: 2,799 Member Member Posts: 2,799 Member
    I was turned away from every Easter egg hunt in town, so now I'm back at home doing laundry. Oh well.
  • Everett714Everett714 Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I was turned away from every Easter egg hunt in town, so now I'm back at home doing laundry. Oh well.
    That’s not cool!
  • _Cece_x_Cece_x Member Posts: 53 Member Member Posts: 53 Member
    watching old school Catfish whilst nursing sunburnt knees 😂😂
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    83nj5nogxxhd.jpeg
    Queens Marathon.

REPRESENT!!! Queens in da house!

eta: seriously, so proud.
    edited April 2019