Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 10,976Member Member Posts: 10,976Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    had to come home from camping trip early. doing some laundry and cleaning off my gear now.

Aww man how come?
    Waiting for the babysitter, snacking on toquitos

Date night?? 😮😁
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 835Member Member Posts: 835Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Date night?? 😮😁

Bachorlette party
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,140Member Member Posts: 4,140Member Member
    had to come home from camping trip early. doing some laundry and cleaning off my gear now.

Why Did you have to go home early?

Aww man how come?

weather is going to turn pretty nasty there overnight. maybe some ice. didn't want to risk getting stuck out there at all.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 215,285Member, Premium Member Posts: 215,285Member, Premium Member

Aww man how come?

weather is going to turn pretty nasty there overnight. maybe some ice. didn't want to risk getting stuck out there at all.

Ahh good call then.. snuggled up warm in your bed in nasty weather is far better than in a tent.
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 31,217Member Member Posts: 31,217Member Member
    It was OK
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,140Member Member Posts: 4,140Member Member

Aww man how come?

I was right!

Aww man how come?

Ahh good call then.. snuggled up warm in your bed in nasty weather is far better than in a tent.

i been in bad weather before but I'd have been leaving first thing in the morning so i figured why deal with the headache anyhow. I'll be going back out again a few times in may and maybe June then I'll have to call it quits until it cools off again for the year so no need to punish myself right now i guess.

Date night?? 😮😁

Bachorlette party

Please tip your entertainment ;)
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 6,915Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 6,915Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    woke up at 430am on Sat.
    figured some coffee and few minutes here would suffice until i fully wake up
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 8,280Member Member Posts: 8,280Member Member
    woke up at 430am on Sat.
    figured some coffee and few minutes here would suffice until i fully wake up

Same.. but ended falling asleep on the couch.. just waking up now for the second time..
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 539Member Member Posts: 539Member Member
    Thinking about getting ready and hit some resale shops and see what treasures I find :)
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Gonna build something today, maybe a kayak rack? Something little and something to keep my mind and hands busy
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,322Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,322Member, Premium Member
    Laying in bed drinking coffee, watching television.
    I might get out of bed to go buy lunch, maybe not.
    I’m feeling extraordinarily lazy.
  • _impressive__impressive_ Posts: 191Member Member Posts: 191Member Member
    getting ready for a drive to WV.
    my sister is in the hospital battling leukenia.
    Gonna pick my mom up who is here from AZ and give her a break from the hospital.

Wishing your Sister and your family the best.
    getting ready for a drive to WV.
    my sister is in the hospital battling leukenia.
    Gonna pick my mom up who is here from AZ and give her a break from the hospital.

Wishin all the best to your fam man!
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Gonna build something today, maybe a kayak rack? Something little and something to keep my mind and hands busy

There is snow here that can be removed if you feel the need to do something else xD
    Free HBO.. watching GOT
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

There is snow here that can be removed if you feel the need to do something else xD

Snow blower. 😎
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 14,358Member Member Posts: 14,358Member Member
    Reading the rule book