Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member
    Laughing at ppl in the other unit at work. They saw a mouse, screams ensued.
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Member Posts: 1,293 Member Member Posts: 1,293 Member
    Just got stood up 👍🏻 lol life is great
    That’s stinks. Sorry sorry!
  • NoHookUpZoneNoHookUpZone Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,571 Member
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member
    Sitting on the beach under the stars with my toes in the sand and a mug of Sugarlands Shine Silver Cloud at Ocean Lakes Campground
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,192 Member Member Posts: 248,192 Member
    it is almost 5:30 on a saturday morning so of course I am waking up
    Why would I ever sleep in?

Shhhh, put the phone down and close your eyes. 😴
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member
    Watching Carnival Row

Oh! I want to see that too😉 At first it caught my eye because it reminded me of the grafic story Saga...250px-Saga1coverByFionaStaples.jpg

Which I'm still.waiting 2 yrs later for the final episodes while the authors took a sabbatical and left my *kitten* hanging😣

But it looks like it's just the wings and horns and the war....and love story....hmmmm?🤔

I'll be checking it out soon too🙌😋

Edited 2x because I can't find my glasses😏
    edited August 2019
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member

that's her loss!😡 I'm sorry...that's rude and you're awesome, have more money now, and can kick *kitten* at the gym like a boss, and then find someone WAY better .....hugs!💗
    Laughing at ppl in the other unit at work. They saw a mouse, screams ensued.

😏and that would be me😂....was it you that someone at.work tried to pick up a wild rat.and bring it outside too?! 😯....because that would NOT EVER be me😒....
    Sitting on the beach under the stars with my toes in the sand and a mug of Sugarlands Shine Silver Cloud at Ocean Lakes Campground

Aw man that sounds so good! 🙌
  • Anna28518Anna28518 Member Posts: 504 Member Member Posts: 504 Member
    Saturday afternoon nap. 😉😴
    I'm obviously bombarding this thread with my 2cents🙈🙊.....time to get some more coffee and get busy doing.my morning cleaning .....course looking for ways to procrastinate along the way😋
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 1,983 Member Member Posts: 1,983 Member
  • mmultanenmmultanen Member Posts: 1,050 Member Member Posts: 1,050 Member
    Enjoying the hell out of my solo vacay. I do what I want. xc7g4h8jjoq0.jpg
    😁
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 17,974 Member Member Posts: 17,974 Member
    I'm obviously bombarding this thread with my 2cents🙈🙊.....time to get some more coffee and get busy doing.my morning cleaning .....course looking for ways to procrastinate along the way😋

I think it was more like a nickle :D
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member
    Waiting on my non vegan family being done with the kitchen so I can make my jackfruit thai curry and zoodles then I need to get ready to go out with my only two friends.

you really only need two or three good ones. ❤️

the food sounds yummy. i’d try that
  • TheChristianSimoneTheChristianSimone Member Posts: 156 Member Member Posts: 156 Member
    Updating my resume, finding videos on how to be more efficient, planning my youtube channel. The life of a perpetual single who doesn't believe in friends.

You sound a lot like myself. I’m going to start planning out my videos more often

When I was a blogger I worked a travel job so it was the only way to have consistent content by planning all the post, then batch creating all the images and copy and then while on a plane I could edit and then schedule them out. Now trying my hand at Youtube and I will be hopefully working 2 jobs I will have to plan out what I want to cover and then shoot lol.
  • TheChristianSimoneTheChristianSimone Member Posts: 156 Member Member Posts: 156 Member

Aww and your cute that sucks. Some people men and women just don't have social skills.Also with our societies get over on folks mentality its just kinda the thing.