What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Ears dropping..

New guy getting trained by another employee whos been here a year... At least he's following it the way I trained him. the year old employee.

Ouch.. your ears have dropped? 😁
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I was going to do a update about my flooded suburb that most aren't back in yet and it happened six months ago but realised most won't give a *kitten* so didn't bother. Not including lovely Jo. I know she did care xox.
  • slimgirljo15
    mockchoc wrote: »
    I was going to do a update about my flooded suburb that most aren't back in yet and it happened six months ago but realised most won't give a *kitten* so didn't bother. Not including lovely Jo. I know she did care xox.

I'm so sorry Sue.. that is unbelievable that you still aren't back home properly. Is it going to be much longer? I really hope it's soon :)
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited October 2019
    lx1x wrote: »
    Ears dropping..

New guy getting trained by another employee whos been here a year... At least he's following it the way I trained him. the year old employee.

Ouch.. your ears have dropped? 😁

Pffft . Auto correct.. eavesdropping
  • mockchoc
    It's close for us but most like next door are only just having things ripped out. That must be so bad for them. Wow. I can't even imagine what they are going through when it's taking so much longer than us. Terrible.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Looking after my 5 year old niece. So far she has asked me 1) why cats have different shape irises to us, 2) why some people don't believe in God and some people do, 3) how the Internet travels round the world, 4) why her dad said boys can have long hair but she can't have short hair, 5) how to get her pilots licence, 6) why her chihuahua is so small and her friends labrador is so big... Blimey kid can't we just watch CBeebies 😂

world's best birth control

amiright?

wait.

.... how exactly do I get my pilot's license ??
  • slimgirljo15
    It's close for us but most like next door are only just having things ripped out. That must be so bad for them. Wow. I can't even imagine what they are going through when it's taking so much longer than us. Terrible.

That's terrible, how can the insurance company justify such a long delay.. poor buggers next door will be lucky to be in by Christmas I guess. Glad your ordeal is coming to an end :)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

I care! <3
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Watching the Rugrats Movie
  • mockchoc
    PaperDoll I love you so much. Big hugs
  • mockchoc

That's terrible, how can the insurance company justify such a long delay.. poor buggers next door will be lucky to be in by Christmas I guess. Glad your ordeal is coming to an end :)

Jo it's not the insurance company it's the fact the kitchen is wrong 5 times over.
  • slimgirljo15

Jo it's not the insurance company it's the fact the kitchen is wrong 5 times over.

5 times, geezus.. wtf. No excuse for that.
  • TravelingNukeGuy
    TravelingNukeGuy Posts: 275 Member
    Getting into the shower, trying to re-energize...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Contemplating wine, waiting for the kid to sleep.. wanting to play Magic.
  • lx1x
    Watching superstore show..
  • lx1x
    Watching Bram Stokers Dracula. (Nothing else on TV)
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Watching “The Clapper”
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Eating chocolate ice cream😋
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    I want pizza
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Watching good luck Chuck and binge eating