What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Still can't sleep... even with my sleeping pill. I'm so exhausted, I just want a few hours of sleep.

I'm feeling the exact way at the moment

It's so frustrating

I hope you girls get some sleep soon

I hope so but probably not for me. It's passed 3:30 am. I get my little girl up for school at 6:30. Hopefully I'll be able to rest after.

I've had chemo treatment today (well yesterday) and they give me cortisone before it and it always hypes me up for a few days..even if I take sleeping pills it makes me fight my sleep. It's awful because I'm completely exhausted and need my rest to get better.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    being pathetic :|

Hugs
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    being pathetic :|

Ahh common Happi Lets Dance :p
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Eating a donut at 3:45 am. I'm the one being pathetic 🤣
  • Tigg_er

That just depends on what kind of donut :)
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Tigg_er wrote: »

It was a Boston cream donut 😋
  • Tigg_er

It was a Boston cream donut 😋

Lol I would say that makes you lucky :)
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    Still can't sleep... even with my sleeping pill. I'm so exhausted, I just want a few hours of sleep.

It's so frustrating

I hope so but probably not for me. It's passed 3:30 am. I get my little girl up for school at 6:30. Hopefully I'll be able to rest after.

I've had chemo treatment today (well yesterday) and they give me cortisone before it and it always hypes me up for a few days..even if I take sleeping pills it makes me fight my sleep. It's awful because I'm completely exhausted and need my rest to get better.

Yeah that is probably not gonna happen before school, and hopefully some sleep after then

And saw your post about the chemo, how many you got left? And more importantly, is it working so far? Or too soon to tell? Sorry if this is all too personal to answer
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Texting a friend. Honestly found the conversation a little ironic. He was saying how the Germans don't believe in calling everyone a literal friend. For the most part I feel the same way. Yet not too long ago he refered to my coworkers as friends, I corrected him and told him they were acquaintances. Outside my husband he's pretty much the only other one I would call a friend.

Sometimes you just need the rare good few.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Maybe it's the rum talking, but I apparently can speak owl.
  • Tigg_er

I understand

yi8wck2cadqg.jpg
  • CaliValleyGirl

I understand

yi8wck2cadqg.jpg

Owl stopped talking to me. Maybe I was using the wrong dialect.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    edited October 2019

It's so frustrating

Yeah that is probably not gonna happen before school, and hopefully some sleep after then

And saw your post about the chemo, how many you got left? And more importantly, is it working so far? Or too soon to tell? Sorry if this is all too personal to answer

I finished my 1st cycle of 4 today. I have 2 more cycles to go, every week until December 18th, my body doesn't get much of a break to recover in between. It's awful. So far I still have to wait for my bone scan results to make sure it hasn't spread beyond my lymphnodes.

When chemo is done I will have surgery followed by 6 weeks of radiation. I don't know yet if it's working so far... that's probably what's the worse...having to go through this and not even knowing if it's working. I'm hoping for the best and I try to stay positive and enjoy every day I have.
  • Tigg_er

It's so frustrating

I finished my 1st cycle of 4 today. I have 2 more cycles to go, every week until December 18th, my body doesn't get much of a break to recover in between. It's awful. So far I still have to wait for my bone scan results to make sure it hasn't spread beyond my lymohnodes.

When chemo is done I will have surgery followed by 6 weeks of radiation. I don't know yet if it's working so far... that's probably what's the worse...having to go through this and not even knowing if it's working. I'm hoping for the best and I try to stay positive and enjoy every day I have.

Hugs and prayers for you !!
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    ctpn0urb2svg.jpg

Well..... I wish :D
  • Tigg_er

I understand

yi8wck2cadqg.jpg

Maybe the owl is just listening to you ,, proubly wants some rum :)
  • _Miss_chievous_

It's so frustrating

I finished my 1st cycle of 4 today. I have 2 more cycles to go, every week until December 18th, my body doesn't get much of a break to recover in between. It's awful. So far I still have to wait for my bone scan results to make sure it hasn't spread beyond my lymohnodes.

Thank you 🙏❤ I'm pretty sure I'll be glowing in the dark soon with the amount of PET scans I've had and will still have to do. 🤣
  • CaliValleyGirl

I understand

yi8wck2cadqg.jpg

Maybe the owl is just listening to you ,, proubly wants some rum :)

Entirely possible. Probably figured he wasn't getting any rum and is now ghosting me
  • Tigg_er

It's so frustrating

Thank you 🙏❤ I'm pretty sure I'll be glowing in the dark soon with the amount of PET scans I've had and will still have to do. 🤣

Well it would help you see that donut better in the dark :D

I mean that in a good way , I have the feeling that you are a very Strong Lady To have to go thru all of the pain and sorrow you have had to endure. I feel from your posts that your attitude in fighting this battle is outstanding and that goes a long ways in helping you handle it. <3<3
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member

It's so frustrating

I finished my 1st cycle of 4 today. I have 2 more cycles to go, every week until December 18th, my body doesn't get much of a break to recover in between. It's awful. So far I still have to wait for my bone scan results to make sure it hasn't spread beyond my lymphnodes.

Sending over postitive thoughts and prayers for you