What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    Listening to the eagles ( peaceful Easy feeling)

Great one. 😊

There brilliant bud πŸ‘
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Driving home with four new pieces of Live Edge for "projects".
  • cdubks88
    Options

Great one. 😊

There brilliant bud πŸ‘

Agreed. I think their live cut of Seven Bridges Road might be one of the greatest harmonies I've heard. 😎
  • cdubks88
    Options
    Icing my cranky quad. πŸ™„

Hope it starts feeling better soon!

Thank you. Traveling to do a 5k in Philadelphia on Saturday. Fingers crossed.

Good luck! 😊
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Finally have the time to take in my bras by an inch since I've lost weight. The fit is so much better now. I can probably take the sewing machine to them once before I have to replace them. We'll see.

Yay money saved!

Loaned my sewing machine to a neighbor and it was returned without the bobbin or case. Bought a whole bag full of bobbins and three more bobbin cases yesterday.

Yikes! Loaned mine to my aunt, but at least I got everything back. My sewing box was a mess but everything was there.

You were lucky girlie. My sewing kitbox, no one gets. You'd think I had money in there. Even my sister isn't allowed to touch it. ROFL.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Cross surfing here and neighborhood board. It's the one stop spot prior to heading out for our workout, to know what's happening in our neighborhood.

Battle of the backyard fences. Smh. Some idiot has driven over 100 long nails onto their side of the fence, leaving the excess peaking out like a scene from Walking Dead barricade. The recipient neighbor has 4 dogs. Everyone has an opinion, from trimming them with D-tool cutting pliers, to hammering them down to make them as flush as possible. The entertaining response of the evening, "bang them (nails) back to their side of the fence." :laugh:
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Watching little mermaid live
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    posting in chit chat room
  • Craw0176
    Craw0176 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Eating a YQ protein yogurt
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I’m watching chopped veggie edition and getting ideas for tomorrow’s dinner. Lol
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Winding down and heading to bed. πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Watching Forensic Files, about to make my littlest guys lunch for tomorrow
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Been a long day, almost ready for bed.

You need extra cuddle or ya need any candy or pepper😈 .....im always your girl k? πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ€—β€β€β€
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

That is awesome! Is this your first run? I havent done one in years but there is something so amazing about doing one no matter what the distance....its just a blast....im excited for you and a little jelly too lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

Funny you always give me the same feeling my sweet friendπŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ€—πŸ’š
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    I'm keeping my mind occupato so I wont freak out about another needle to the ear drum tomorrow πŸ˜³πŸ˜–

Welp there goes thatπŸ˜’πŸ™‰
    πŸ˜‚

Hugs incoming. .. πŸ’š

Receiving and sending double back for you and K BearπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ˜˜
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking about how it feels like 5000 o’clock with this time change. I thought for sure it was like midnight. And it’s not even 10:30. Who am I even?
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

That is awesome! Is this your first run? I havent done one in years but there is something so amazing about doing one no matter what the distance....its just a blast....im excited for you and a little jelly too lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

Thanks! I'm excited, but it's going to be frigid! Only going to be in the upper 20's (f) at the start of the race. πŸ₯Ά
    I've been running for 8 years now. Had surgery 2 years ago. Stick to shorter distances now. Just out there to have fun. Enjoy the time with family, and friends. Make some memories. ❀ My next destination is Key West Florida in January with my Mom. 😎 πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸΉπŸ‘™

That's awesome....some of my fav runs were 5 and 10ks..i am still jelly!!! Go get em girl!!! 😍😎🀘❀...hugs!
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    I’m thinking about how it feels like 5000 o’clock with this time change. I thought for sure it was like midnight. And it’s not even 10:30. Who am I even?

Lol....i know what you mean girl πŸ˜£πŸ˜‹πŸ€—β€
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Eating lemon drops