What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Drinking coffee watching my older kids bicker. Should I provide boxing gloves?

Too easy.....have them challenge each other to a spelling bee.....the winner will be right....smarter is always right ;)

They will both lose as they can't spell Worcestershire sauce 🤣
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to go to work, arguing with my husband to hurry up bc I’m going to be late for work and having a staring contest with my cat now I know I’m going to be late for work 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Too easy.....have them challenge each other to a spelling bee.....the winner will be right....smarter is always right ;)

Thats not fair....nobody can spell that word!
  • jlhalley7835
    jlhalley7835 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Putting my shoes on and headed to the gym
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

This made me laugh!
    My dad did buy my brother and I boxing gloves when we were around ~8ish maybe...said "If you're going to fight, may as well learn how to do it right".
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

A fine jar stops bickering & negative behavior quickly. Assign monetary amounts for silly arguments $5 each time, swearing $1 each time. Children HATE losing allowances.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

This made me laugh!
    My dad did buy my brother and I boxing gloves when we were around ~8ish maybe...said "If you're going to fight, may as well learn how to do it right".

Old school methods ... My reaction always was, "Oh God, another extra curricular activity I now have to commit to."
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Thats not fair....nobody can spell that word!

That's sad.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Picking up my son from the movies. He’s on a date apparently. Picking them both up. How did I get here??

Adorable age.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    having me a hot toddy, this cold is killing me!

Feel better
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options

You don't look old enough to have kids, let alone older kids.

There were 7 of us. My mum just came into the room with a belt & hit everyone in the room. We didn't stop fighting, just learned to do it outside or more quietly in our rooms. :(
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

You don't look old enough to have kids, let alone older kids.

There were 7 of us. My mum just came into the room with a belt & hit everyone in the room. We didn't stop fighting, just learned to do it outside or more quietly in our rooms. :(

Thank you!! You are so kind. I'm sorry your mom used the belt method on you ☹
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Creepin' the forums..... :neutral::lol:
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Watching jack Ryan on prime ..
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    A shower and then reading in the comfort of my fluffy bed until I fall asleep. Simple pleasures, yo.
  • TarryTaffy
    Options
    Slept all day 'til 5pm. I'll be up all night working, finally putting the apt in order... finally. Fingers crossed.

Firing up the espresso maker to make lots 'o java to sustain me through the early morning hours...

giphy.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Watching the meg and waiting for my meds to kick in
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Having a throbbing headache and thinking of it it disappear
  • TarryTaffy
    Options