Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 566Member Member Posts: 566Member Member
    Logging my morning workout.
  • curryandrew7225curryandrew7225 Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Eating my healthy lunch! Any new friends and motivation appreciated 😁
  • On_A_Journey_00On_A_Journey_00 Posts: 20Member Member Posts: 20Member Member
    The daily grind
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 566Member Member Posts: 566Member Member
    Eyeballing a lemon cake protein bar.
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 1,987Member Member Posts: 1,987Member Member
    Eyeballing a lemon cake protein bar.

Eyeballing a lemon cake and figuring out how to cram it into a protein bar
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 173Member Member Posts: 173Member Member
    Staving off the no-sleep, can't-eat, please-don't-say-the-wrong-thing-again jitters & studying like a kid who overslept & has mid-terms in an hour, awaiting my noon phone interview. Fingers crossed.

Good co, good job, not the optimal location, at all, but... fettered souls can't be choosy.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,007Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,007Member, Premium Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Sitting ontop of an elevator trying to find a mysterious noise that's scaring passengers 9wz30eoivhmi.gif

DO NOT look behind you !
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 173Member Member Posts: 173Member Member
    Sitting ontop of an elevator trying to find a mysterious noise that's scaring passengers 9wz30eoivhmi.gif

Oh, boy... I don't want to think about what a bad day at work could look like for you. I'll never complain again. You're a brave soul.
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,814Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,814Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator

Make some noises while you are up there and scare the passengers even more!
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,814Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,814Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Staving off the no-sleep, can't-eat, please-don't-say-the-wrong-thing-again jitters & studying like a kid who overslept & has mid-terms in an hour, awaiting my noon phone interview. Fingers crossed.

Good co, good job, not the optimal location, at all, but... fettered souls can't be choosy.

It'll be okay. You got this
  • Joeyd727Joeyd727 Posts: 553Member Member Posts: 553Member Member

I got introuble for using a fart machine while on top of the elevator in the past. The building manager was in the elevator when I did it 🤷🏻‍♂️😋
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 1,987Member Member Posts: 1,987Member Member

I got introuble for using a fart machine while on top of the elevator in the past. The building manager was in the elevator when I did it 🤷🏻‍♂️😋

"Sir, I *am* a fart machine."
  • determinedella89determinedella89 Posts: 223Member Member Posts: 223Member Member

That's like something out of a horror movie :flushed: yet rather sweet
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,436Member Member Posts: 1,436Member Member
    Laundry. Kill me now!!!
    edited November 19

I'm sure there are worse noises you could make up there that would be a career limiting decision
  • kimber0607kimber0607 Posts: 809Member Member Posts: 809Member Member
    My 16yr old has a half day(no idea why)
    Im waiting for him to get home from school so I can run him for a hair cut and Taco Bell lunch