lx1x wrote: »
    o1gwobaig56l.gif

ji5ldv2d70yi.gif

Darn you this made me go pee! Hahahahahaha

Youre welcome.. 😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,089 Member
    Options
    Spending an inordinate amount of time on mfp tonight. I thought I felt better. I don’t. I had to take pain meds. I think they’re helping. Hard to get comfortable so I’m just standing. And reading. And typing.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Spending an inordinate amount of time on mfp tonight. I thought I felt better. I don’t. I had to take pain meds. I think they’re helping. Hard to get comfortable so I’m just standing. And reading. And typing.

Hope ya feel better.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Hope ya feel better.

Thanks! Me too.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    o1gwobaig56l.gif

ji5ldv2d70yi.gif

You're dripping water? :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I hope you feel better soon Mel :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    About to try and pick up all the freaking toys and what nots in the living room without losing it because... Where the *kitten* did all this *kitten* come from....
  • MelG7777
    Options
    About to try and pick up all the freaking toys and what nots in the living room without losing it because... Where the *kitten* did all this *kitten* come from....

Get rid of a bunch! I swear nobody will miss it. Or at least do the bin rotation thing I told you about. I seriously can’t take toys all over my house. I want them to play and be kids but I just can’t have that stuff laying all over. Donate!
  • MelG7777
    Options

I hope you feel better soon Mel :)

Thanks Jo! These pain meds are saving my life right now!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Get rid of a bunch! I swear nobody will miss it. Or at least do the bin rotation thing I told you about. I seriously can’t take toys all over my house. I want them to play and be kids but I just can’t have that stuff laying all over. Donate!

I've gotten pretty good at blocking it out until I explode 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I kinda gave my boy the heads up on what was going to happen when I got back from... Mfp'n 🤷🏽‍♂️...

By the time I returned, much of the big stuff had been put back in the bins, I just had to throw away a bunch of coloring paper and bucket a bunch of crayons, little green army guys and plastic play food 🙄...
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I would love to do this, but my son is an observant little *kitten* and he notices when his toys go missing, so I can't get rid of them! :weary:
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Treadmill walking
  • MelG7777
    Options

I would love to do this, but my son is an observant little *kitten* and he notices when his toys go missing, so I can't get rid of them! :weary:

We don’t keep many toys in the “general living space”. A basket of scarves. A bin a magformers. Books. The toys that normally get thinned out are in the basement. Sometimes they eventually notice. There are certain toys that I would NEVER get rid of (Bob the Builder, not new Bob old Bob, Thomas the Train, Legos, Duplos, Lincoln Logs....a few more). My kids are honestly usually excited when they can actually see their stuff. My 14 year old is the worlds biggest pack rat. Now that the 3 are older it’s so much easier. I try to remind myself how fast this is all going and it won’t be long until I won’t see their toys all over at all.....it puts it into perspective. ❤️
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Faking to work from home when on the side I am making calls and having breakfast and may be soon Netflix 😁
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to getting operation clean the effen house into play.