What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    cup of coffee, waiting on load of laundry to dry and just chillin on my day off..
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Eating cereal, binge watching Weeds..again thinking I know what my next profession should be!

Let me know if you come up with some fun ideas for your next occupation. I am very interested=very tired of dealing lacking common sense and feeling entitled to everything under the sun humans
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    trying not to punch someone in the face for drinking coffee so damn loud

Sometimes it's better to just get it out, punch that *kitten*...it's only Wednesday, there's still two more days of this!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Sitting and relaxing before I have to take the boy to school
  • synchkat
    and wondering how @roxiedawn's night out was last night
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,097 Member
    edited December 2016
    Waiting for my last batch of cookies to finish baking.

5oczidraaijw.jpg

Those look tasty, but if I made them it would only be my son and I eating them since my wife cannot do chocolate and mint together.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

It was fabulous. In addition and to top it all off, I saw 6 people I had not seen in about 8 years last night.. Well I think I pulled everything off just fine.. the snares and glares, well I hope it was cause I looked fab..

I had to do that slow and shorter strides in my walk.. but that alone made me work it!

<3 You sexy thang you!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

It was fabulous. In addition and to top it all off, I saw 6 people I had not seen in about 8 years last night.. Well I think I pulled everything off just fine.. the snares and glares, well I hope it was cause I looked fab..

I had to do that slow and shorter strides in my walk.. but that alone made me work it!

<3 You sexy thang you!

<3:)<3

The snares and glares made me uncomfortable at first, but hubs said they were looking at me cause well I have been working so hard to get where I am and well maybe the guys were jealous of him...lol What's up with that?

He said the women were jealous, well cause women just do that...lol

The play we saw was A Christmas Carol and the "company" that put on the show really put on a great play.

Enjoyed the entire evening and I still sort of feel pretty good this morning. I guess I can ride the feeling a little longer..
  • RunHardBeStrong

<3 You sexy thang you!

<3:)<3

The snares and glares made me uncomfortable at first, but hubs said they were looking at me cause well I have been working so hard to get where I am and well maybe the guys were jealous of him...lol What's up with that?

He said the women were jealous, well cause women just do that...lol

The play we saw was A Christmas Carol and the "company" that put on the show really put on a great play.

Enjoyed the entire evening and I still sort of feel pretty good this morning. I guess I can ride the feeling a little longer..

My motto is ride that *kitten* as long as you can! Glad you had a wonderful night! Sounds pretty perfect to me!
  • synchkat

Ya that's awesome. Glad you had fun
  • stephmph16
    stephmph16 Posts: 114 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    Crying over breakfast because I had an avocado sitting on my counter for a WEEK and it was finally soft so I cut it up and it's totally unripe it's inedible :(

That's the worst.
  • stephmph16
    stephmph16 Posts: 114 Member
    Drinking my coffee, pretending I don't hear my children awake in their rooms saying "mama I awake, I get up now!" Shh, no little cherubs, coffee time.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    About to get some beef and veg into the slow cooker...been "about to" for about 20 minutes now...
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Eating root beer pop tarts cause I'm a fatty
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member

5oczidraaijw.jpg

These look amazing ..what are they?

Chocolate cookies with candy cane kisses. They're awesome. Recipe is here: http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2013/12/chocolate-candy-cane-kiss-cookies/

Definitely way easier to make if you have a stand mixer. The batter gets very sticky and dense.

Yum ..Im wondering what I could use instead of the hershey kiss ..we don't have those ..
    Did you buy the red sugar?

Yeah, colored sugars are in every major grocery store around here so it was easy to find. This is a kind of thumbprint cookie, so you could use just about anything - a different kind of chocolate, ganache that fills the indentation, whole nuts, candied cherries/fruit, piped frosting... I've even seen one variation with Turkish Delight.
  • chocolate_owl

5oczidraaijw.jpg

Those look tasty, but if I made them it would only be my son and I eating them since my wife cannot do chocolate and mint together.

For shame! Mint and chocolate is the best combination! ...But you could easily make them with a different kind of Kiss. The white chocolate Hugs would work just as well.
  • chocolate_owl
    Telling myself I should get up and make tea to stay hydrated but I haven't caught up on MFP yet so maybe in 5 minutes.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Billing insurances but wishing I was home in my comfy clothes doing Christmassy *kitten*