What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed contemplating a nap or an adult beverage
    i'm on my way to the liquor store... what shall we have?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

My answer is two of everything. May I join, please? 😊

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

I'm in the mood for someone else to choose my drinks so pick your poison then share with me 💋
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options

I'm in the mood for someone else to choose my drinks so pick your poison then share with me 💋

i like making decisions - hehe :) back in a while... DON'T do anything i wouldn't do while i'm gone!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Still in bed, it's almost lunch time, I should probably get up.

nooo, stay in there.. scoot over Im coming in 😃 I got snacks.

I got up to shower and I'm back in bed watching Netflix 😂

Perfect.. what're we watching?

I'll share my Tim Tams 😃
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Still in bed, it's almost lunch time, I should probably get up.

nooo, stay in there.. scoot over Im coming in 😃 I got snacks.

I got up to shower and I'm back in bed watching Netflix 😂

Perfect.. what're we watching?

I'll share my Tim Tams

Sharing your 'Tim Tams' ??

I'm not exactly sure what that is.... but count me in !

I'm watching "Why woman kill" you still in?@Motorsheen 😂

Yeah....

nobody here gets out alive so, 'Death by Tim-Tam' sounds okay.... if it's you two doin' the killin'.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    @_sw33tp3a_11 you can pour as you wish mami

mosxo0trolqi.jpg
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

My answer is two of everything. May I join, please? 😊

i'll get you a glass!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

mosxo0trolqi.jpg

To the rim!!!!! Dats how one does it right?! 😋
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Listening to River by Bishop Briggs. Shopping on Etsy.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    f0k1lqcnplfa.jpg

juste pour moi - merci ! i got a glass of wine for you <3
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

How I love that song! What a voice! She has a new song out this week - Higher
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    f0k1lqcnplfa.jpg

🥰 I wish I could have a glass of wine. I miss my wine! I've tried to have some a few times and it's giving me heartburn so bad and hot flashes 😅😂 Its most likely my meds. I've been on Anastrozole for 3 months now and need to take it for 10 years. Not sure I'll be able to drink much anymore.
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options

How I love that song! What a voice! She has a new song out this week - Higher

Just finished listening to Higher. OMG I think I have a new girl crush in addition to LP~ Lost On You.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    f0k1lqcnplfa.jpg

🥰 I wish I could have a glass of wine. I miss my wine! I've tried to have some a few times and it's giving me heartburn so bad and hot flashes 😅😂 Its most likely my meds. I've been on Anastrozole for 3 months now and need to take it for 10 years. Not sure I'll be able to drink much anymore.

merde - i forgot. however - i have something else for you ;) tee hee!

i gotta google the Anastrozole. 10 years!

are you and yours celebrating this weekend? last time i made turkey i had to microwave half of it, my dishwasher broke and started leaking, my son was teething. so wish me luck sunday lolllllll
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options

mosxo0trolqi.jpg

To the rim!!!!! Dats how one does it right?! 😋

there's two more bottles in the fridge is all i have to say!
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    edited October 2020
    Options
    f0k1lqcnplfa.jpg

are you and yours celebrating this weekend? last time i made turkey i had to microwave half of it, my dishwasher broke and started leaking, my son was teething. so wish me luck sunday lolllllll

10 years but it helps keep the cancer at bay so ill deal with the side effects 😊

I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the family this year. I made some pies this week and I'll be cooking a ham and a turkey with all the fixings. My boyfriends parents, my mom and my brothers and my niece and nephew. I hope I don't screw it up 😅😂 I'm excited though, im grateful I'm feeling good enough to celebrate this year ❤

Good luck 😘🤣
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    f0k1lqcnplfa.jpg

10 years but it helps keep the cancer at bay so ill deal with the side effects 😊

I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the family this year. I made some pies this week and I'll be cooking a ham and a turkey with all the fixings. My boyfriends parents, my mom and my brothers and my niece and nephew. I hope I don't screw it up 😅😂 I'm excited though, im grateful I'm feeling good enough to celebrate this year ❤

Good luck 😘🤣

we have lots to be grateful for, you and me. i found this little blurb today of a new artist of the moment... you have come so far and i'm so glad you are still here bebe.... may you and yours have the best holiday ever. A votre sante, ma cherie!! <3:*:)

r0kck7erugnh.jpg
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    f0k1lqcnplfa.jpg

Good luck 😘🤣

we have lots to be grateful for, you and me. i found this little blurb today of a new artist of the moment... you have come so far and i'm so glad you are still here bebe.... may you and yours have the best holiday ever. A votre sante, ma cherie!! <3:*:)

r0kck7erugnh.jpg

I love this, and it's so true ❤ Merci ma belle 😘 I wish you and your family a great holiday also xox
  • MiNinaLisa
    Options
    f0k1lqcnplfa.jpg

Good luck 😘🤣

r0kck7erugnh.jpg

I love this, and it's so true ❤ Merci ma belle 😘 I wish you and your family a great holiday also xox

i personally think we need t shirts with this on it ;) bisoussssssss