What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I just posted a pic in the selfie thread I feel.. well not sure how i feel yet...
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I was contemplating working out, but made a bowl of stew instead....prolly walk ole Harley as it's actually above freezing today, he's such a good boy!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Listening to my mom try to plan Christmas with my nanny (grandma). My mom's a saint, because I could definitely not deal with nanny so well.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Am kinda shocked at how well a veggie quesadilla for breakfast kept me satiated for this long.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I just posted a pic in the selfie thread I feel.. well not sure how i feel yet...

Which one
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Which one

its in the "another selfie thread"..
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Posting here because half my employees have taken off for Christmas and the few that are here are not doing much, so I'm getting paid to waste my time at work for the next two days.
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    yes I know, I teach that class to all the new hires... lol Especially if your working on a government contract.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Puff puff pass...haven't walked the poor dog yet, but he doesn't seem to mind!
  • PowerMan40
    Options

My turn thanks for the pass.... Yea thats some nice stuff. right there... puff puff puff.... oh wait Im supposed to pass. Sorry pass
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

My turn thanks for the pass.... Yea thats some nice stuff. right there... puff puff puff.... oh wait Im supposed to pass. Sorry pass

Pass damn it!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

LOL..I bet you're one of those that double dips the cheese dip too! (No worries, so do I!)
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Pass damn it!

B) 'ere!
  • PowerMan40
    Options

LOL..I bet you're one of those that double dips the cheese dip too! (No worries, so do I!)

seems we re made for each other,,,, sometimes the chip breaks off in the dip and I just jump in will all my fingers to dig it out.... lol puff is it going left or right, puff.... cant remember... someone take this *kitten* from me pleas.. pass
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Making this shiatsu chair my *kitten*....you don't know how tight you are until you feel those strong balls grinding against your back....um....that just sounds wrong...but it has heat!! It's AMAZING!
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    Making this shiatsu chair my *kitten*....you don't know how tight you are until you feel those strong balls grinding against your back....um....that just sounds wrong...but it has heat!! It's AMAZING!

Sounds just right... and it should be Amazing or your doing it wrong.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

LOL...its so hard it almost hurts, but a good hurt...I may never leave this chair!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »

LOL...its so hard it almost hurts, but a good hurt...I may never leave this chair!

I think i have a perverted mind i need to quit

LOL..it's so good it could be classified as sex....
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I came to talk about my sammich I was eating.. I think i am interrupting some things in here and may need to show myself out... carry on! lol :)