Options

Replies

• yasmine613
    yasmine613 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yasmine613 wrote: »
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Eating chocolate 😋
    Me right now, and watching the food network. Growing hungrier by the minute.

I'd better not post next week's menu, then.

Noooooo. Haha
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Just got home....sitting in my truck in the driveway....knowing damn well i need to put a suit on for a pic....i have been procrastinating....@MaltedTea was so fine in her lbd....dammit!

Why thank you, kind sir. But I'm sure all your fellow (and eager) selfie supporters would agree that there's zero pressure. I think, at one point, you said you don't even like pics like that any way. I get it. Besides, we I can gladly drool over your PPs too 🤤

You know i usually go to Quebec City twice a year....minus this nonsense year....Old Quebec is one of my favorite places to visit. You must meet me there when this pandemic is history and wr can dress up and take all kinds of pics!

👀 I will punch the air if someone disagrees with this last post 🤣

Haha....i think someone dislikes me here. As long as its not you im ok with it 😁
  • leanme85
    leanme85 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sipping on some coffee
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Chilling at my parents house and started New Years Eve early, drinking margaritas on an empty stomach- now I need to do my makeup but I don’t think I can manage so I’m just going to lay here and act normal.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Baking bacon.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    Craving bacon. Lol
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Craving bacon AND wine
    Options
    Does it help if I said it was turkey bacon?
    (I'm doing pork bacon after this last tray comes out of the oven. Pork is messier than turkey bacon, so it goes last.)
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Does it help if I said it was turkey bacon?
    (I'm doing pork bacon after this last tray comes out of the oven. Pork is messier than turkey bacon, so it goes last.)

Haha... Well... Not really... I still crave regular bacon. 😂
    Options
    I'm going to use a little of it tonight as a garnish on the chicken fettucini alfredo. Most of it is going in a quichecake (sort of a hybrid of a savory cheesecake and a crustless quiche) with onion, spinach, and mushrooms. That's going to be eaten for breakfasts by my partners.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sitting here with my coffee ☕ at 6am Jan 1st 2021 and contemplating the possibilities of this brand new year.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    I'm going to use a little of it tonight as a garnish on the chicken fettucini alfredo. Most of it is going in a quichecake (sort of a hybrid of a savory cheesecake and a crustless quiche) with onion, spinach, and mushrooms. That's going to be eaten for breakfasts by my partners.

OK... Now I want chicken fettucini alfredo with bacon and wine!

• KickassAmazon76
    Options

OK... I totally decided to treat me and the kids to Boston Pizza. Guess who got chicken mushroom fettucini with bacon?

Yeah. This girl right here.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options

OK... I totally decided to treat me and the kids to Boston Pizza. Guess who got chicken mushroom fettucini with bacon?

But what about the wine?? You may need to eat the meal all over again. 😘
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

But what about the wine?? You may need to eat the meal all over again. 😘

I'm picking that up on the way! Haha