Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Ironwoman1111Ironwoman1111 Member Posts: 1,750 Member Member Posts: 1,750 Member
    Trying to decide which onesie I should wear to bed, the unmotivated unicorn or the black to sleep onesie?
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,386 Member Member Posts: 19,386 Member
    I vote for the Unicorn
  • Hungrycatapilar21Hungrycatapilar21 Member Posts: 87 Member Member Posts: 87 Member
    Coffeeeeee ... music 🎶 have a wiggling walking dance then off for a drive into them there hills for a walk 😜😁
  • anna_nintey3anna_nintey3 Member Posts: 599 Member Member Posts: 599 Member
    By the fire on a beanbag watching rugby
  • AuthorMatthewVAuthorMatthewV Member, Premium Posts: 73 Member Member, Premium Posts: 73 Member
    In bed...debating starting the coffee early. Sleep was elusive last night and now early this morning. No reason...got six good hours in.
  • AuthorMatthewVAuthorMatthewV Member, Premium Posts: 73 Member Member, Premium Posts: 73 Member
    Coffee has won the morning.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,690 Member Member Posts: 6,690 Member
    Worrying,
    my handicapped brother has been in pain all day ( shoulder, back).
    Mom just called said he had 104 temp.
    Not sure what to do.

How is he this a.m.? Hope he's doing better. It's hard worrying about someone and feeling helpless. :(
    Is this something he should go into the hospital for?

Hugs to you and positive thoughts he improves quickly.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,690 Member Member Posts: 6,690 Member
    Been busy with my morning routine, off to get groceries at 8, then to my sister's at 9 to help her neighbor cut up the rest of her 2 trees. Video chatting with our 3 kids this p.m. to celebrate dh's 70th birthday. Can't wait to see their faces!!
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Worrying,
    my handicapped brother has been in pain all day ( shoulder, back).
    Mom just called said he had 104 temp.
    Not sure what to do.

How is he this a.m.? Hope he's doing better. It's hard worrying about someone and feeling helpless. :(
    Is this something he should go into the hospital for?

Hugs to you and positive thoughts he improves quickly.

His temp went back to normal after Tylenol and today he’s doing much better.
    So strange.
    He has Cerebral Palsy, lots of simple things to get over aren’t simple for him.
    He has already had his Covid shots, he got really ill after the second one.
    Anyway, thanks for your concern. 😊
    He’s much better.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    @slimgirljo15
    @lx1x
    Thank you so much for your concern and kindness! ❤️
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,507 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,507 Member
    @slimgirljo15
    @lx1x
    Thank you so much for your concern and kindness! ❤️

Glad to hear he's feeling much better Mel 🤗
  • RichiemaerkRichiemaerk Member Posts: 288 Member Member Posts: 288 Member
    At Office not working
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,507 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,507 Member
  • Ironwoman1111Ironwoman1111 Member Posts: 1,750 Member Member Posts: 1,750 Member
    Roasting some beef for Beef Dip and salad for tonight. I just need to go buy French bread, pickles, spicy mustard and pickled turnips.🤤
  • RichiemaerkRichiemaerk Member Posts: 288 Member Member Posts: 288 Member
    clubhouse and MyFitness Chit-Chat
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 1,893 Member Member Posts: 1,893 Member
    Should be doing homework but I'm too easily distracted today 🙃
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 2,329 Member Member Posts: 2,329 Member
    listening to sadcore and staring at the ceiling =/
    Signing off, goodnight
    Signing off, goodnight

Night Mel 🤗

Online shopping for stuff I don't need :#:D