What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Fadin' fast, but fun in the sun and $ work poolside won't wait.

I foresee a 4 day weekend in my near future.
  • lisakayreaves
    lisakayreaves Posts: 3 Member
    Eating tofu
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    In the gym. It's leg day.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Trying to will myself to leave the house. I just feel overweight and an unsightly goblin. I’ve spent hours doing my hair and makeup but when it came to putting on clothes and dealing with the body portion of getting ready..... it just zapped any motivation I had.
    Like, do I wear this over-shirt that doesn’t quite match but covers my arms or do I just live life like a normal person in a shirt?
    Doesn’t seem like being self aware does much for taming the crazy part of my mind. .... Ultimately, I suppose I can just walk around fat and nobody really cares at all except me. Nobody is even paying attention I’m sure. 😅🙄
    So what I’m doing right now? Spiraling.

💓Big Hugs! I understand the feelings. 💓

🥰 I guess it ispms week, explains a lot.
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Trying to will myself to leave the house. I just feel overweight and an unsightly goblin. I’ve spent hours doing my hair and makeup but when it came to putting on clothes and dealing with the body portion of getting ready..... it just zapped any motivation I had.
    Like, do I wear this over-shirt that doesn’t quite match but covers my arms or do I just live life like a normal person in a shirt?
    Doesn’t seem like being self aware does much for taming the crazy part of my mind. .... Ultimately, I suppose I can just walk around fat and nobody really cares at all except me. Nobody is even paying attention I’m sure. 😅🙄

These are the days when I bust out a T-shirt dress with Jordan’s or a mule sandal. Helps a bit when I’m feeling bloated and 🧟‍♀️

m1bgxg1gzz02.jpeg

I’m at a stage in the weight gain that a baggy t-shirt ain’t gonna cut it. 😅 I ended up wearing layers and sweating to death but I really didn’t go anywhere to be witnessed anyway. Always love fashion ideas so thanks. 💅🏻
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

💓Big Hugs! I understand the feelings. 💓

🥰 I guess it ispms week, explains a lot.
    vanityy99 wrote: »

These are the days when I bust out a T-shirt dress with Jordan’s or a mule sandal. Helps a bit when I’m feeling bloated and 🧟‍♀️

m1bgxg1gzz02.jpeg

I’m at a stage in the weight gain that a baggy t-shirt ain’t gonna cut it. 😅 I ended up wearing layers and sweating to death but I really didn’t go anywhere to be witnessed anyway. Always love fashion ideas so thanks. 💅🏻

Hugs to you. I understand the feeling. I gained 30# last summer/fall and did not want to go anywhere. :( In fact, for years I didn't want to go anywhere. I loathe how much self worth we put on ourselves according to our size. :( Life's too damn short for that. Paste a huge smile and look of confidence(even if it's fake) on your face, and go out anyways!! People will notice that smile!!
  • mkth101
    mkth101 Posts: 25 Member
    Watching Impractical Jokers!!
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    iU4DJDnl.jpg

qmmsCIRl.jpg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    having dessert

o4l0bZEl.jpg

Cigar smoke gif?
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    having dessert

o4l0bZEl.jpg

Cigar smoke gif?

maybe next time when it's unexpected
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    having dessert

o4l0bZEl.jpg

Cigar smoke gif?

maybe next time when it's unexpected

xmiik7pbo466.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Watching it rain....yet again.
    We had about a week of summer this year and that was back in May. :/
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    Just finished putting together a bed
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Watching it rain....yet again.
    We had about a week of summer this year and that was back in May. :/

Our Summer back in Dec Jan and Feb wasn't our normal summer at all. It was cool and wet mostly. I don't think one day even touched near 40c..
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Icing the muscle that went flooey while I was cleaning the cat box. I had a lot of stuff to get done today and now I hurt too much to even walk more than to the bathroom and that's more of a shuffle. Bother!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Trying to find something entertaining to watch
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Landscaping planning. And we're not even fighting! :#