What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my favorite little granddaughter to get here, so we can head out for dinner #4. She is sick, Papa is sick....should be interesting!
    ilp51h0z79me.png
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    Wondering how soon is TOO soon to relive my Princess Leia slave fantasy. RIP Carrie Fisher, may the force be with you.

WTF?! I haven't turned the news on today, last I heard she had a heart attack and was being treated...did she die??

She just died today.
    Seriously this year is nuts

I wish that was some fake news.
    Eating a fresh mango.
    Remembering one of the coolest songs ever. I can actually sing this song really good.... In my own mind I can....and in the shower....But never sing it if your drinking, you'll cry your eyes out. :'(
    https://youtu.be/6Ejga4kJUts
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    D is so cute when he's wearing his around the house bandana
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Trying to decide between this...
    y1mlyxhe7al9.jpg

OR this...

6g7e8q9mb0xg.jpg

Oh, tough decision. I went back and forth but I think the second ones are winning.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Its like the day my mom is ready to leave we start butting heads ... every time
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Making high level decisions...do I open wine now...or try to go skate this evening
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    WINE!!!!! There is no other option!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I chose skating. it's been awhile and if i'm lucky someone will be there to share wine with after I skate
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I just got back from the man store (Lowes), I came back with an expensive floor lamp..oh well Santa just keeps giving till New Year..
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Very well. Make sure wine features as an aprês- skate
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Betty White is trending on Twitter and a bunch of funny gifs relieved my suspicious concern
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Putting molding up in the hall way, OMG our wall is curved (baseboard and the entire wall).. All I can say is awwww, my house wants "curves".. :#
  • synchkat
    Options
    I got my legwarmers and leggings on, got to the grocery store and came home after sliding through most stop signs and my traction control being on the whole drive n. Freezing rain sucks to drive in so I'm not going to the rink
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Entering Kettlebell exercise calories on MFP.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    HMD112 wrote: »
    Demolishing a whole chicken :p

How many calories?!?!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Cooking chicken and steaming carrots, potato and zucchini ..and feeling resentful its not pizza or chocolate or anything but chicken and vege :/
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Looking at how to make Baked Alaska, someone mentioned this to me today as I have never seen or heard of this.. I must live under a rock.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Looking at how to make Baked Alaska, someone mentioned this to me today as I have never seen or heard of this.. I must live under a rock.

So is that like a fish
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Don't do it. You will love it and want more!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,126 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

So is that like a fish

Nope http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/baked-alaska-recipe.html