Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

1219821992201220322042252

Replies

  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 8,002 Member Member Posts: 8,002 Member
    Scarfing down my garden's bounty.
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    Eff me, boys, I got him. 🤙🏼

    He’s 14” in length and gotta be every bit of 30 pounds. and that’s why I didn’t want to just jump right in on him. 😂

    Ol’ girl, you want this one shipped on over to ya’ too?

    8682geug1328.jpeg

    Them claws…

    152fj2uyp63m.jpeg
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 8,002 Member Member Posts: 8,002 Member
    Tman, I think you're gonna need a bigger aquarium. I mean bucket.
    What'd ya have to do to catch him? Club him over head or something?

    Awww, he's lived a good long life. :/
    edited July 24
  • BraydanTaffyBraydanTaffy Member Posts: 504 Member Member Posts: 504 Member
    Finally tackling the 2 long emails I've owed friends for months, putting final tweeks on my CVs (I have a creative one & biz one) so I can begin applying for jobs on Monday, while beginning to cook an early dinner.

    I'm a restless soul... I cannot do only 1 thing at a time.

    Have a good weekend, All.
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Tman, I think you're gonna need a bigger aquarium. I mean bucket.
    What'd ya have to do to catch him? Club him over head or something?

    Awww, he's lived a good long life. :/

    Raw chicken on a 3/0 hook, 30 pound leader, and 50 pound line.

    As soon as ol’ boy hit the shore he dug in and absolutely would not go nowhere. I had to bust out the net which he. Almost wouldn’t fit in so I could lift him up enough to drag him the rest of the way out.

    Man he put up a fight.

    I was nervous too. I didn’t have a chance to un-suns out buns out before landing him. 😂

    I’m plumb tuckered out now. I got the china mans disease. I’m… dragon (insert another word for butt) 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    edited July 24
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    Free my bro, he ain’t done nothing wrong‼️

    He’s eating all my damn game fish. He sho did sumtin wrong!
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Free my bro, he ain’t done nothing wrong‼️

    He’s eating all my damn game fish. He sho did sumtin wrong!

    No that’s his game fish now 😌

    Well, he’s got a couple days in solitary to reflect on what he’s done wrong before he’s sentenced.

    I hope he’s proud of himself.
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    Free him into your enemy’s lake so he can eat their fish instead

    That would be an immoral and inappropriate thing to do. I don’t roll that way.

    I don’t think I have any enemies. But not sure. 🤷🏼‍♂️
    edited July 24
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    The evilness cancels out because you’re doing a good deed by giving him a new home 😈 (/j)
    (rly feel like I should be adding tone indicators more often cause I keep accidentally getting into beef with ppl 😅)

    Ain’t no beef between us. You’re good people. 🤙🏼

    H E Double Hockey Sticks. I appreciate the comms. Some would be cowardly bowling ball grouchy face givers then maybe go *kitten* about it in another thread somewhere to justify the click. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,873 Member Member Posts: 2,873 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    The evilness cancels out because you’re doing a good deed by giving him a new home 😈 (/j)
    (rly feel like I should be adding tone indicators more often cause I keep accidentally getting into beef with ppl 😅)

    Ain’t no beef between us. You’re good people. 🤙🏼

    H E Double Hockey Sticks. I appreciate the comms. Some would be cowardly bowling ball grouchy face givers then maybe go *kitten* about it in another thread somewhere to justify the click. 🤷🏼‍♂️

    "Bowling ball grouchy face givers"
    Said perfectly 😂
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    The evilness cancels out because you’re doing a good deed by giving him a new home 😈 (/j)
    (rly feel like I should be adding tone indicators more often cause I keep accidentally getting into beef with ppl 😅)

    Ain’t no beef between us. You’re good people. 🤙🏼

    H E Double Hockey Sticks. I appreciate the comms. Some would be cowardly bowling ball grouchy face givers then maybe go *kitten* about it in another thread somewhere to justify the click. 🤷🏼‍♂️

    "Bowling ball grouchy face givers"
    Said perfectly 😂

    I can’t take credit for that. It was a co-op effort. lil ’ gal on here improved what I said which was only grouchy face. The credit goes to her.

    Sorry I forget who it is. 😔
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 8,002 Member Member Posts: 8,002 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Tman, I think you're gonna need a bigger aquarium. I mean bucket.
    What'd ya have to do to catch him? Club him over head or something?

    Awww, he's lived a good long life. :/

    Raw chicken on a 3/0 hook, 30 pound leader, and 50 pound line.

    As soon as ol’ boy hit the shore he dug in and absolutely would not go nowhere. I had to bust out the net which he. Almost wouldn’t fit in so I could lift him up enough to drag him the rest of the way out.

    Man he put up a fight.

    I was nervous too. I didn’t have a chance to un-suns out buns out before landing him. 😂

    I’m plumb tuckered out now. I got the china mans disease. I’m… dragon (insert another word for butt) 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

    Now I picture you squirming out of harm's way. :D
    Massive claws; that woulda hurt for sure. I would guess.
    And just our luck you were probably too busy to take a video?
    edited July 24
  • tmanfivetmanfive Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member Deleted Posts: 1,365 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    tmanfive wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Tman, I think you're gonna need a bigger aquarium. I mean bucket.
    What'd ya have to do to catch him? Club him over head or something?

    Awww, he's lived a good long life. :/

    Raw chicken on a 3/0 hook, 30 pound leader, and 50 pound line.

    As soon as ol’ boy hit the shore he dug in and absolutely would not go nowhere. I had to bust out the net which he. Almost wouldn’t fit in so I could lift him up enough to drag him the rest of the way out.

    Man he put up a fight.

    I was nervous too. I didn’t have a chance to un-suns out buns out before landing him. 😂

    I’m plumb tuckered out now. I got the china mans disease. I’m… dragon (insert another word for butt) 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

    Now I picture you squirming out of harm's way. :D
    Massive claws; that woulda hurt for sure. I would guess.
    And just our luck you were probably too busy to take a video?

    Yes’m. I’m sorry. I’ll do better next time. 😊
  • tvm1970tvm1970 Member, Premium Posts: 117 Member Member, Premium Posts: 117 Member
    It's 6.25am on a Sunday morning and I have been at work for almost an hour. I've realised (again) that I should have gone to bed earlier last night as the really busy part of my 13 hour shift is to come. I think I need a cup of tea (or a Red Bull Zero).
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 36,921 Member Member Posts: 36,921 Member
    Watching recorded Olympics opening.. fell asleep when they introduced the athletes
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,394 Member Member Posts: 2,394 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Eff me, boys, I got him. 🤙🏼

    He’s 14” in length and gotta be every bit of 30 pounds. and that’s why I didn’t want to just jump right in on him. 😂

    Ol’ girl, you want this one shipped on over to ya’ too?

    8682geug1328.jpeg

    Them claws…

    152fj2uyp63m.jpeg

    Damn, that's a MONSTER. He'll take a long, long simmer to get to where he's tasty.
Sign In or Register to comment.