What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Contemplating putting on my pj's. It's only 6:15. 😫

I may as well drink a glass of warm milk while I'm at it.

Everyone doesn’t remove bra & put on PJs as soon as they get home?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

See, you get it! This is one of the very reasons I despise when someone just drops in unannounced. When I'm home I wanna be half naked and comfortable....leave me the *kitten* alone. Unless you've got snacks
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

See, you get it! This is one of the very reasons I despise when someone just drops in unannounced. When I'm home I wanna be half naked and comfortable....leave me the *kitten* alone. Unless you've got snacks

Dropping in unannounced? Barbarians

• Peachesnstuff
    Options

Right? Even if I invite you there's a 99 percent chance I'll change my mind before you arrive.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

See, you get it! This is one of the very reasons I despise when someone just drops in unannounced. When I'm home I wanna be half naked and comfortable....leave me the *kitten*
    alone. Unless you've got snacks

I just don’t open the door 😏😂

Right? Even if I invite you there's a 99 percent chance I'll change my mind before you arrive.

• TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    Options

See, you get it! This is one of the very reasons I despise when someone just drops in unannounced. When I'm home I wanna be half naked and comfortable....leave me the *kitten*
    alone. Unless you've got snacks

I have a lot of windows. I hide behind the couch
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Exactly. Just want to strip down, put on a fresh pair of Depends and chill! Y'all fell me. RIght?... RIGHT!?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Exactly. Just want to strip down, put on a fresh pair of Depends and chill! Y'all fell me. RIght?... RIGHT!?

Hmmm. Am I feeling you before or after those fresh adult underwear.

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

Lean on me, grandpa. I’ll help you make it to the terlet.
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

Dealer's choice, playah.
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

Lean on me, grandpa. I’ll help you make it to the terlet.

I love that song!
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Dealer's choice, playah.

Playah? I prefer SNACK 😂 jk. Today I learned that people have been secretly referring to me as a "snack." Mhhmmm, MFP taught me this! True story
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Dealer's choice, playah.

Playah? I prefer SNACK 😂 jk. Today I learned that people have been secretly referring to me as a "snack." Mhhmmm, MFP taught me this! True story

It's been a busy week. You're a snack, I got asked out twice, we're like a nearly functional adult life!

Next week will be a *kitten* show, but this week we're kings with snacks. ;)
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

Dealer's choice, playah.

It's been a busy week. You're a snack, I got asked out twice, we're like a nearly functional adult life!

I'm all in!

Just please take your cat off the stove. It gives me flashbacks of the time I put my goldfish on the stove to heat up his frozen water because I was moving and forgot all about him and he was left out overnight on the steps in 10 degree weather and being the brilliant human I am I figured if I'd put him on the stove and heat up the water he'd thaw out and come back to life ...

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Should be trying to sleep, I have to be on the road at 4am 🥴
  • OnlyPans
    Options

Dealer's choice, playah.

I'm all in!

Just please take your cat off the stove. It gives me flashbacks of the time I put my goldfish on the stove to heat up his frozen water because I was moving and forgot all about him and he was left out overnight on the steps in 10 degree weather and being the brilliant human I am I figured if I'd put him on the stove and heat up the water he'd thaw out and come back to life ...

Better?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Dealer's choice, playah.

I'm all in!

Better?

Much.

Thank you, lieunvm 😉
  • OnlyPans
    Options

Dealer's choice, playah.

I'm all in!

Better?

Much.

Thank you, lieunvm 😉

Is three the right number? Need confirmation.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Dealer's choice, playah.

I'm all in!

Better?

Much.

Thank you, lieunvm 😉

Is three the right number? Need confirmation.

My lips are sealed, Sir
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Editing pictures I took this morning. Woke up super early but sunrise and golden hour is always worth it 😍