OnlyPans wrote: »
    Trying not to inhale. Wildfire smoke tastes like wood.*smacks tongue*

How long can you hold your breath for? 😁

He didn't answer yet, I hope he's not dead

😲 maybe he held it too long
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    Walking on the treadmill, feels like I’ve been walking for 1 hour but I just looked and it has only been 8 minutes 😅
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Walking on the treadmill, feels like I’ve been walking for 1 hour but I just looked and it has only been 8 minutes 😅

Ughh I hate that 😔
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Waiting to see the orthopedic.

I hope it goes well <3
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options

Good luck beautiful! Report back with good news
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Just got back from running on my lunch break because I ate 2 donuts for breakfast 😋
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Testing out the new subwoofer I got for my living room. The previous one was just too big of an eyesore and this one is in a smaller package but still pretty powerful.
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    It takes a tiny atom to make the bomb.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Testing out the new subwoofer I got for my living room. The previous one was just too big of an eyesore and this one is in a smaller package but still pretty powerful.

This is how I describe myself

And my axe
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,078 Member
    Options
    Time to butt out
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    At least once a day I have to use immense willpower in order to stop myself from saying what I'd really like to say to someone

Me too 😅
    right now
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Laughing my *kitten* off
  • OnlyPans
    Options

And my axe

I've only said you're *kitten* at measuring 😂

Powerful? I'll concede that

Bring your microscope, hot stuff
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options

I hope it goes well <3

Thanks ladies.
    There was a needle. A big needle. No numbing spray. Not even a bite stick. No lollipop after. I survived. 😂 It wasn’t bad.
    He wanted to check an area of concern that wasn’t there initially. Continue what I’m doing. If it doesn’t improve, he’ll oder an MRI to take a closer look.

I hope what you're doing works for you 🤗

And how rude that you didn't get a lolipop, what kind of doctor is that?!!!😠
    Just got back from running on my lunch break because I ate 2 donuts for breakfast 😋

I need you to go back out and run off all the Hershey Kisses I just devoured. I was only going to have one to cure the craving. It got out of hand. 🐷

Hahaha the little Debbie Christmas cakes are just around the corner 😏😆 I don't really eat stuff like that anymore but this morning my mom dropped off a box of donuts for my daughter and I had 2 🙊
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

I hope it goes well <3

Thanks ladies.
    There was a needle. A big needle. No numbing spray. Not even a bite stick. No lollipop after. I survived. 😂 It wasn’t bad.
    He wanted to check an area of concern that wasn’t there initially. Continue what I’m doing. If it doesn’t improve, he’ll oder an MRI to take a closer look.
    {gentle hugs}
  • OnlyPans
    Options

And my axe

I've only said you're *kitten* at measuring 😂

Powerful? I'll concede that

Bring your microscope, hot stuff

...to be able to see it?

No, that's just to examine the image from the first, more powerful microscope. It's like a microscope for a second, more powerful microscope. And you'll still have to get lucky. And then the measurement is still a bit of a relative number.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    At the hairdresser getting my hair dyed 😊
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Making a change or just a retouch?

I haven't had my hair professionally done in years as I always do it myself.

I've been dying my hair myself since my hair grew back. I wore extensions until they were the length I wanted and put in all kinds of crazy colors until now. Today I'm getting a cut because my hair is now passed my shoulders and the curls are out of control 😅 I'm also going back to my natural color with a bit of highlights.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options

Making a change or just a retouch?

I haven't had my hair professionally done in years as I always do it myself.

I've been dying my hair myself since my hair grew back. I wore extensions until they were the length I wanted and put in all kinds of crazy colors until now. Today I'm getting a cut because my hair is now passed my shoulders and the curls are out of control 😅 I'm also going back to my natural color with a bit of highlights.

What's your natural colour? And I bet that chop will feel refreshing

I think I've spent my whole adulthood trying to find products that work for my curly hair, only for me to have to reevaluate everything after having a baby because suddenly my hair wouldn't cooperate anymore.

My hair is naturally dark brown. It wasn't even curly before it fell out, it's been curly/wavy since it grew out, the texture of it isn't even the same 😅 I'm hoping the hairdresser can recommend something that will help because lately the only thing I'm able to do with it is fix the curls by curling with my curling iron and I have no patience to do that every day.

ETA: the cut feels so refreshing, the color isn't finished yet but i've had pink hair for almost 1 year now so it's going to be a big change🥴