What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Just registered for 2 races in October. Let the training begin. I never thought I'd enjoy running as much as I do.

This is awesome - glad you are enjoying it🙌
    Just registered for 2 races in October. Let the training begin. I never thought I'd enjoy running as much as I do.
    I want to be like you when I grow up

One of them is the day after I've reached 2.5 years remission. If anyone would have told me last year that I'd be running races and be in the shape I am in , I would have probably laughed in their faces. This is just a example that if you really want something you have to have a good mindset and put in the work. 😊

Crazy how your mindset changes slowly over time right - I think exercise has been just as good for my mental health as much as my physical health - super happy for you fr

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Sneezing every two minutes. My allergies are really messed up lately. Already popped a Sudafed so idk what my body wants from me.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

This is awesome - glad you are enjoying it🙌
    I want to be like you when I grow up

One of them is the day after I've reached 2.5 years remission. If anyone would have told me last year that I'd be running races and be in the shape I am in , I would have probably laughed in their faces. This is just a example that if you really want something you have to have a good mindset and put in the work. 😊

you’re inspiring for real ♥️
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Sneezing every two minutes. My allergies are really messed up lately. Already popped a Sudafed so idk what my body wants from me.

Allergies suck yo -
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

Allergies suck yo -

I feel so guilty coughing and sneezing but there isn’t much I can do about it.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Allergies suck yo -

I feel so guilty coughing and sneezing but there isn’t much I can do about it.

Yeah - it’s really ducking annoying- had a weekend in Austin for a soccer tournament a few weeks ago and i was sneezing and blowing my damn nose the whole time -
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Wondering what I did wrong to warrant my dog peeing on my work shoes I'm confident he's still pissed that I bought him those all natural dog treats that he pretends to eat but the jokes on you Ben bc I found your stash out behind the trash can and I put in a new order with Chewy for a thousand more bc I need you to live forever even if it means I have to go in to work with soggy shoes bc love
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    About to nap, it's been a crazy day I'm so tired.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    About to nap, it's been a crazy day I'm so tired.

I might take a siesta on the pier. Enjoy your nap. 🤗❤️

It was nice but not long enough. I have to start dinner now 😒
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Woke up from a small nap @cowsfan12 I'm cranky 😆
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Ha - guess you didn’t have a spooner
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Nope, I don't have one till Friday 😡😅
  • Waterbabe2022
    Waterbabe2022 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends on here 👀 🤔
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Nope, I don't have one till Friday 😡😅

Well that explains it. Guess if she ever lays down I’ll have spoon and fork for the good of everyone 😂 you always had the best sage advice -
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Sitting on a pier. Watching the river. Enjoying what’s left of summer.

Sounds amazing. Summer is long gone in my part of the world :(
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,332 Member
    Options
    Came home from lunch to boxes on the porch so I'm packing vponfbm9n1jw.jpg
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thinking about the hot swim instructor at my gym...thinking about joining a class just to chit chat with her 🤣🤣🤣

• ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Finished 4 rounds of 4 minute jujitsu matches. Oh and 2 minutes of conditioning. Before that we did forms and drills. Long night in prep for stripe testing on Thursday.
    Shower, shake and sleep next.