What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out how to write up a good resume for a flight attendant position. I think I’d be happier doing that but it’s very demanding especially starting out. If I get it they could make me move anywhere (hubs in major US cities). Idk how that’s going to work but I think I’ll just take the risk bc at the end of the day, I’m not happy currently and shouldn’t settle bc baggage is where I got my foot in the door. I’m not married, no kids and my mom could temporarily look after my cats. So outside of money I have nothing holding me back. I could be strutting around in the cute uniforms and not accumulating sun damage. They also make way more money than I do currently. 😛

this is like dream job for me, u should definitely go for it

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,273 Member
    Options
    Watching tv but should be making dinner.
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out dinner

A standing in front of the deep freeze rn like i’m staring into the abyss

How big is your freezer??!?
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Trying to figure out how to write up a good resume for a flight attendant position. I think I’d be happier doing that but it’s very demanding especially starting out. If I get it they could make me move anywhere (hubs in major US cities). Idk how that’s going to work but I think I’ll just take the risk bc at the end of the day, I’m not happy currently and shouldn’t settle bc baggage is where I got my foot in the door. I’m not married, no kids and my mom could temporarily look after my cats. So outside of money I have nothing holding me back. I could be strutting around in the cute uniforms and not accumulating sun damage. They also make way more money than I do currently. 😛

It’s highly competitive so it might take years of trying but first, I must try.
    Why not apply for a position yourself?
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 659 Member
    Options

My last job as a RR blacksmith took years to get but was worth it before I decided to move on. If that's your goal then don't give up on it😁
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    The Astros are on and I am just chillaxing 🧡💙
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out dinner

A standing in front of the deep freeze rn like i’m staring into the abyss

How big is your freezer??!?

i think i can see arrokoth in there
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    tigrig wrote: »

My last job as a RR blacksmith took years to get but was worth it before I decided to move on. If that's your goal then don't give up on it😁

I think I’d at least want to say I did it. I actually just found out that my grandmother was a flight attendant. It’s in my blood!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Catching up on work but mostly procrastinating
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    It’s the best part of the day 🛌
  • tigrig
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Doing a pmi at work and singing at the top of my lungs

wa4brl5t8bug.jpg
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm talking to myself here so I'm gonna finish my glass of wine and head to bed.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm talking to myself here so I'm gonna finish my glass of wine and head to bed.

Goodnight lovely, sweet dreams 🤗
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Thank god I work out at home alone because I just did a hiit dance workout and one of the moves made me feel like John Travolta in Perfect

I feel like you are insinuating this is a bad thing.

tt8800ap1qoy.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Eating leftover spicy shrimp for breakfast
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options

Protein is protein any time of the day. How does that pair with coffee?
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options

Idk why this sounds appetizing at 6 am but I hate it lol

I've had pizza and coffee before 😋
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options

Coffee first. Then water. Then shrimp.

Idk why this sounds appetizing at 6 am but I hate it lol

I've had pizza and coffee before 😋
    for me coffee is a meal unto itself. Or a pre-meal if you like
  • tigrig
    Options
    Laying in bed and listening to my dog snore. I should be going to sleep right now but I'm wide awake and watching the sun come up
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Watching the update on Hurricane Ian. It’s a monster. Praying for those in it’s path.

I hope it's not close to you. If it is, stay safe <3