Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Sitting here not wanting to go to work -

Work sucks. *kitten* those guys

Yes - yes it does and they are playing some Christmas music already and I *kitten* hate it - Christmas sucks - sorry Christmas lovers

i’m pretty sure you can find your xmas spirit by taking a break from your stressful corporate life and going back home to your small town then accidentally reconnecting with a childhood crush and after bout an hour and a half of zany misunderstandings (with at least one scene where you learn how to ice skate) yall will be wearing matching sweaters as your blended family sips cocoa by the fire
    I think this only works if one of you is a veterinarian
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options

Yes - yes it does and they are playing some Christmas music already and I *kitten* hate it - Christmas sucks - sorry Christmas lovers

i’m pretty sure you can find your xmas spirit by taking a break from your stressful corporate life and going back home to your small town then accidentally reconnecting with a childhood crush and after bout an hour and a half of zany misunderstandings (with at least one scene where you learn how to ice skate) yall will be wearing matching sweaters as your blended family sips cocoa by the fire

Maybe he can save that small town’s Christmas parade while he’s there. I bet it snows on Christmas Day too.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

I was planning on saving the 100 year winery from being bought by the man - surely that will work right ??
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I think this only works if one of you is a veterinarian

lawyer also works - but only if they help the distressed town save Christmas
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Maybe he can save that small town’s Christmas parade while he’s there. I bet it snows on Christmas Day too.

Got damned right
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,092 Member
    Options
    🤦🏼‍♀️ Hallmark channel …ugh!
  • cowsfan12
    Options

It really is the worst right
  • honey_honey_12
    Options

It’s happiness and rainbows and everything wonderful.
    I can’t stand it! 😂
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I can’t stand it! 😂

It’s the same movie over and over and over with recycled actors - my moms loves them I always give her chit about it - she says Robbie romance isn’t dead 😂
  • honey_honey_12
    Options

I can’t stand it! 😂

It’s the same movie over and over and over with recycled actors - my moms loves them I always give her chit about it - she says Robbie romance isn’t dead 😂

I’ve seen actors on there that I had completely forgotten about. 😀

My handicapped brother loves watching them.
    I’ve wondered if he likes them so much coz they’re so ideal and his life has been so difficult.
    I guess some people need/enjoy the perfect ending every time.
    I get it, it’s just not for me. 😊
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I can’t stand it! 😂

I’ve seen actors on there that I had completely forgotten about. 😀

My handicapped brother loves watching them.
    I’ve wondered if he likes them so much coz they’re so ideal and his life has been so difficult.
    I guess some people need/enjoy the perfect ending every time.
    I get it, it’s just not for me. 😊

Guess we’re just a couple of cynic’s
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    i watch hallmark movies for the same reason i watch cops and do tarot readings
  • cowsfan12
    Options

For the fairy tale ending ???
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options
    Watching Hallmark. Will she get her big break in fashion design and land the guy?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Watching Hallmark. Will she get her big break in fashion design and land the guy?

Of course she will
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Of course she will

You never know this might be different
    I do like the fact they're now drinking wine in the movies and not always hot cocoa.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

For the fairy tale ending ???

this made me lol for real 😂😂♥️
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Of course she will

I do like the fact they're now drinking wine in the movies and not always hot cocoa.

I was under the impression winery’s were the new. Coffee shops i those movies
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Of course she will

I was under the impression winery’s were the new. Coffee shops i those movies

Still more coffee shops although there was so e with a cider mill and there have been wineries

I always laugh when they have to go skating. Since they're all filmed in the summer it's often plastic "ice" which is pretty hard to skate on unless your blades are razor sharp.