Options

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Is that snow? It's pouring rain here. What a beautiful pic 😍

Yes, I hate it but it is picturesque. It’s our first snow of the season and I guess I should celebrate it😁

You ever look at a picture and think to yourself "if I had that scenery, that sidewalk, that path, I'd walk every day. I have the entire Ocean right around the corner, it even has a boardwalk thingy...I haven't been there in forever. Maybe that needs to change...maybe
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Yes, I hate it but it is picturesque. It’s our first snow of the season and I guess I should celebrate it😁

You ever look at a picture and think to yourself "if I had that scenery, that sidewalk, that path, I'd walk every day. I have the entire Ocean right around the corner, it even has a boardwalk thingy...I haven't been there in forever. Maybe that needs to change...maybe

Yes, and thank you for the reminder. I rearranged my life so that I could have the surroundings I have now. Go Say hi to that ocean for me
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Yes, and thank you for the reminder. I rearranged my life so that I could have the surroundings I have now. Go Say hi to that ocean for me

I think I'll go watch the sunrise this weekend 😊

Have a beautiful day!
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

fn201mp3srka.jpeg
    Sounds magical, no?

😏
    Can we have whipped cream on the hot chocolate?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

fn201mp3srka.jpeg
    Sounds magical, no?

😏
    Can we have whipped cream on the hot chocolate?

No cause you don’t want the extra cals !! This is a fitness site dontcha know

• cowsfan12
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Yes - get cho butt out there yo - I’m sure the pups would enjoy as well
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

This is the problem. They've banned dogs from the boardwalk! I used to take them up there all the time 😤
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

This is the problem. They've banned dogs from the boardwalk! I used to take them up there all the time 😤
    What! That is stupid

Do they have doggy hours at least?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Dafaq day doin over der

• Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

What! That is stupid

I agree. They have a designated "doggy beach" area but it's cold...and Chihuahuas don't like it cold
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Dafaq day doin over der

I don't make the rules, I just follow them 🤷
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

What! That is stupid

I agree. They have a designated "doggy beach" area but it's cold...and Chihuahuas don't like it cold
    Now I’m going off on a tangent because I would love to see your babies wearing sweaters
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,195 Member
    Options
    Waiting. I have myself tons of time to get the boy today because I was planning on scouring all the grocery stores between my house and the school for custard powder so I can make Nanaimo bars....well found it at the first store or course. So now I wait q8diotheddrq.jpg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,727 Member
    Options
    I placed a take away order at the kiosk in the very nice (lot of options, pretty upscale) food court at the hotel. Waiting to pick it up
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I'm getting ready to go pick up my daughter at school. It's her 7th birthday today so I decorated the house for her and bought special cupcakes 🧁 I can't wait to see her smiling face when she sees her surprise 😊

Happy birthday to her
  • ianparker4821
    ianparker4821 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    On a ferry to Dublin
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Dafaq day doin over der

You need a clever disguise

• Peachesnstuff
    Options
    Walking
    yf65cr7w3rny.jpeg

Dafaq day doin over der

You need a clever disguise

How bout this?

qi41gp0anav3.png