What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    The boy is having friends over for his birthday tomorrow 60cscv21fp38.jpg
    hc9yeafnhboy.jpg

Oh my goodness! The cupcakes are so pretty and the cookies look slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Milk chocolate and semisweet cookies? Mmm!😍🀀 That is so sweet of you to make all those goodies for the boy!πŸ₯³ Happy birthday to him!🎈🎁

Thanks!! A bunch of 15 years olds will be sent down the basement to contain the smell! πŸ˜‚. There's also pop in the fridge, fingers crossed they don't find the beer in the cold room and they'll have an assortment of chips, cheezies, candy and pizza while they play poker. He has interesting friends

And ya the cookies are a combo of semi sweet and milk chocolate cause it's the only way to make them.

Sounds like a memorable birthday!πŸŽŠπŸ˜ƒ I’m taking notes. And I will be trying out the cookies your way, I can’t believe I never thought of that?πŸ˜† Have a wonderful weekend!🌞🌷
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    The boy is having friends over for his birthday tomorrow 60cscv21fp38.jpg
    hc9yeafnhboy.jpg

Oh my goodness! The cupcakes are so pretty and the cookies look slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Milk chocolate and semisweet cookies? Mmm!😍🀀 That is so sweet of you to make all those goodies for the boy!πŸ₯³ Happy birthday to him!🎈🎁

Thanks!! A bunch of 15 years olds will be sent down the basement to contain the smell! πŸ˜‚. There's also pop in the fridge, fingers crossed they don't find the beer in the cold room and they'll have an assortment of chips, cheezies, candy and pizza while they play poker. He has interesting friends

And ya the cookies are a combo of semi sweet and milk chocolate cause it's the only way to make them.

Sounds like a memorable birthday!πŸŽŠπŸ˜ƒ I’m taking notes. And I will be trying out the cookies your way, I can’t believe I never thought of that?πŸ˜† Have a wonderful weekend!🌞🌷

An even better trick chop up a chocolate bar so you get big pools of chocolate, sprinkle a little sea salt on top too after they bake adds a nice touch too
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my daughter to get out of her comic creating class. :)
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,077 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to balance and map out the next few weeks of assignments and projects left so I don’t burn out, and I'm currently watching videos on the Inka and reading articles for an exam. Good times.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,939 Member
    Options
    Just finished a quick workout, then scheduled some bills to be paid online. Heading outside to walk
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Watching 4 newly hatched goslings on my pond
  • PaulyJoMomma
    PaulyJoMomma Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Doing some spiritual growth work learning how to perform energetic healing of the 7 main chakras and accompanying auric field by channeling cosmic healing energy… πŸ«£πŸ€­πŸ’«βœ¨πŸͺ¬
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: Β»
    Just finished a quick workout, then scheduled some bills to be paid online. Heading outside to walk

can you schedule to pay some of mine too please.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Not watching the Leafs cause every time I put it on the other team scores
  • This_far
    Options
    Finished season 2 of Picard. Sappy. I liked it.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Taking a break from pulling weeds πŸ˜–
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Just changed out of my work clothes. Getting ready to go for a bike ride.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Just finished cleaning out my raised strawberry bed. Heading to the store for another bag of mulch
  • This_far
    Options
    Didn't load Saturday. The goslings. Been watching them sit on nest past month.5p91vuxdcwsx.jpeg

• Alinouveau2
    Options
    Laying on the couch watching the Simpsons
  • m155d00m
    m155d00m Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Debating on early sleep or laundry.
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,684 Member
    Options
    Trying to quit crying, failing. 😭
    Heartbreaking news from a friend.
  • This_far
    Options
    This would've been better suited for the hyyy thread:
    I used your definition of a cult ( as compared to a religion ) today to universal acclaim. I gave you no credit.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doing an update on my Fire Stick so hopefully all my apps won't play in triple time